Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, found this lying around. Be warned, the best description I have for this utter thirst trap is, "just when you thought it was safe to return to Aisle 10..."

I am NOT taking responsibility for the dry-cleaning expenses of anyone who clicks on the spoiler tag, and certainly NOT for any pokes (or worse) to the eye of anyone in their vicinity.

I really hate a let down… and opening that spoiler WAS A LET DOWN 👀

I married about 6 weeks ago …. So pay up …. How much is the aged pension these days?
We do alright us oldies hey? You young whipper snapper you

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Ok, found this lying around. Be warned, the best description I have for this utter thirst trap is, "just when you thought it was safe to return to Aisle 10..."

I am NOT taking responsibility for the dry-cleaning expenses of anyone who clicks on the spoiler tag, and certainly NOT for any pokes (or worse) to the eye of anyone in their vicinity.

IMG_4898.jpeg

I really hate a let down… and opening that spoiler WAS A LET DOWN 👀

You saw me do the same thing in R1 when you wandered into our match thread, I honestly thought you were prepared for my schtick this season!

You saw me do the same thing in R1 when you wandered into our match thread, I honestly thought you were prepared for my schtick this season!
I thought you’d come up with a new routine for a new season… guess not!

That’s why I’m surprised!! I was expecting more HENCE the let down.

Good chat 👍🏻

I thought you’d come up with a new routine for a new season… guess not!

That’s why I’m surprised!! I was expecting more HENCE the let down.

Good chat 👍🏻

And same as I said in R1, the let down helps you appreciate my ex-girlfriends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappoint there is no ‘elimination’ pic

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back