Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing sounds better than a V8 engine, I've had one but now I'm at the opposite end of the scale, i have a diesal 4x4.
I have a Mazda but it’s fun pretending lol

Nothing wrong with a Mazda.
Actually they are a damn good car. Reliable af. My whip goes alright and I’ve never had an issue with my Mazdas and I’ve owned 2 now

Actually they are a damn good car. Reliable af. My whip goes alright and I’ve never had an issue with my Mazdas and I’ve owned 2 now
So you have a Mazda and you're handy with a whip?

So you have a Mazda and you're handy with a whip?
Jagyasini Singh Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure about you lot but as a kid I heard this a million times on road trips….

Go on! Ask one more time are we there yet bc you’ll be running behind the car!!

My dad lacked patience for an HDHD kid that needed to moveeeeeeeee so after the 200th time of asking… I’m pretty sure he was done! 😂

I remember the good old days when travelling in the back of the trailer was a cool thing.

I can remember being maybe 8 or 9 doing a family trip to Bribie and us kids travelled the whole way in the ****ing trailer.

Like wtf!! Could you imagine that now.

And what was worse! It was covered with a tarp so nobody could see us so bare minimum air! None! lol

I remember the good old days when travelling in the back of the trailer was a cool thing.

I can remember being maybe 8 or 9 doing a family trip to Bribie and us kids travelled the whole way in the ****ing trailer.

And what was worse! It was covered with a tarp so nobody could see us so bare minimum air! None! lol
You can't even travel in the back of a ute these days.

A bit worrying if the trip was to the Dump that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back