Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

A very good morning to everyone. Yes, even you Gralin.

I’m off for my daily tour of the SRP board, where I shall silently lurk and like all the posts about the US election that I agree with or find amusing. Bye!

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

I’m off for my daily tour of the SRP board, where I shall silently lurk and like all the posts about the US election that I agree with or find amusing. Bye!

Do I get likes?

puppy-dog-eyes-sad.gif

Imagine reading SRP to start your day.
It was that or read the site rules you told me I needed to know in order to be a mod. Will get round to that eventually I promise

It was that or read the site rules you told me I needed to know in order to be a mod. Will get round to that eventually I promise
Sounds like you’re a perfect fit for the new SRP mod :think:

Wait he isnt modding some random ''country football backwater'' board?
Oi!! The Colac third grade reserves is NOT a backwater league! It’s very important and I take modding that board very seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Zevon I knew you were a glutton for punishment but I didn't realise just how far you'd taken it until now

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Royals!

A very late greeting today. It was really foggy this morning so I decided to go for a brisk, invigorating walk. Several hours and much enjoyment later I found myself back at home ready and raring to face the rest of the day.

Whatever you do today, do it with spirit.

Good morning Zevon may your morning be filled with spearmint milkshakes
Ah! Spearmint milkshakes! I used to love them as a little kid. On the drive from Sydney to Newcastle we'd stop at Peats Ridge and visit the Oak milkbar/snack bar. They made the best spearmint milkshakes.

As Hunters And Collectors sang "it was so long ago I can't remember".

Morning, my good friend Scythe94! Have you had a trip on the new Metro line? Some people in Crows Nest have never heard of Sydenham let alone crossed the bridge to go there.
:cautiousv1:
Screenshot_20240822-115651.png
Screenshot_20240822-115707.png

"Oh lawks ah mercy me! I'm travelling to the inner west! How on earth will I survive their uncouth behaviour? Better make sure I pack my entitlement!"

I do like Jane Caro but there will always be the north shore disconnect she has with what she writes and says.
Pretty funny that it came up on my feed though

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back