Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the correct term is former sex worker
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

First player to earn team of the week selection twice in the same week coming up

Although you’re up against some stiff competition in Wise Guy Sam
Wise Guy Sam is another Mount Buller legend - seven wonderful games in Season 29!

Wise Guy Sam is another Mount Buller legend - seven wonderful games in Season 29!

his short stint at the Delons is actually referred to as the seven wonders of the world, just now, by me

The other meaning of the phrase refers to the Wonders LG searching for any excuse under the sun to get a game of Qooty resimmed

Strange question, but does anyone else have a memory of Alastair Lynch using a place kick in the goal square during the early 2000s? I’m trying to figure out if this is something I have made up in my head or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 5? I missed an entire game. Sorry gents.

How are you going to make it up to us, nay, the entire league?

I suggest kicking zero goals this week but playing 100% game time would be a fantastic start in regaining the trust of the entire Sweet F.A

There would still be a long way to go, but it's a good start

View attachment 2088024

Gold City Royals Official Team sheet
S38 RD 5 Vs Snow Bunnies

B: nahnah / CakeEater / Membling
HB: hotchilli / Ulahoopski / krakouers
C: Cadsky / Zevon / grumbleguts
HF: Nothing / Footypie32 / Uncle_Leo
F: Mr Cheese / Brenton Davy / Supersuns
FOLL: GreyCrow / manicpie / Crimson Azure

INT: Smartys Power / MrPremiership

Changes:

xjamescleanx INT > OUT
MrPremiership OUT > INT
Crimson Azure HFF > RO
Uncle_Leo RO > HFF
With that lineup just give us the premiership now

Round 5? I missed an entire game. Sorry gents.
That’s what happens when you decide to go exploring the pyramid of Tutankhamen. You get lost for a week and miss a game. I hope at least you learned a thing or two about our new heritage.

xjamescleanx INT > OUT
@MrPremiership OUT > INT
@Crimson Azure HFF > RO
@Uncle_Leo RO > HFF

Cadsky how do you respond to reports suggesting jamesclean was dropped for disciplinary reasons, after making comments about the Bears toiletry habits in the woods last week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back