Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's all this then?

team america vomit GIF

The Las Vegas away game will be a good forerunner to the NRL playing games there to start the season.
Personally, can't see the value of going halfway cross the world to hangout with the same bogans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matera92 still got you protecting his ride?! I suppose I shouldn't tell you about the lemon I put in the exhaust pipe then huh..

I got conned into a lot of things when I joined the Bears, under the guise of ‘that’s how we do things here’ . The worst was doing Test Tickle ’s laundry 😮

Actually now you say it about that car…

cars backfire GIF

The Las Vegas away game will be a good forerunner to the NRL playing games there to start the season.
Personally, can't see the value of going halfway cross the world to hangout with the same bogans
Are you asking to sit out of this weeks match?

Us Las Vegans are the epitome of fairness and integrity. I mean, just look at our city's sterling reputation, no one would ever associate Las Vegas with anything underhanded or shady. The idea of rigging awards? Perish the thought. We're all about clean competition and playing by the rules.
disney classic GIF

Carlton's always been mid
If that was true, they wouldn't have had the had the first pick on draft night half a dozen times in the last 15 years or so.
They were way worse than mid for most of this century

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back