Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the Gumbies’ most attractive player?
images

I'm really feeling myself this week, I can feel a big one coming on Sundy arvo, Go Bears!
Sheesh. That's a long time to go without taking a dump.

I thought there was only one leg on those trousers for a minute
Guess what I am trying to learn at the moment? Ballad Pour Adeline. It is soooooo annoying. I can't do the quick, fiddly bits and it's driving me insane. But it's such an iconic song I am going to persevere.

I still miss AuntyBlindEye / Party Gull
Those avatars were great

He’s a really creative guy

Unlike me on that Discord drawing game 😂

He’s a really creative guy

Unlike me on that Discord drawing game 😂
Those glasses screamed style as well

At least you can happily blame the limited colours /tools

I still miss the days por_please_ya and I used to spend on Isketch

If a poll is put up to settle this once and for all and we then votes from around the world, at least it’ll be confirmed that you are sponsored by the same person as Matera92

Those glasses screamed style as well

At least you can happily blame the limited colours /tools

I still miss the days por_please_ya and I used to spend on Isketch
The memories.... Who knew then that chance meeting would become a lifelong friendship? 😊

If a poll is put up to settle this once and for all and we then votes from around the world, at least it’ll be confirmed that you are sponsored by the same person as Matera92
I don't get it but I'll laugh anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the last meeting, is that our new game formation?

I thought it was, but now can't stop thinking about the horse formation.

Might be a confusing week.

Alright, Bears, this week, we’re playing for more than just the four points, we’re playing for pride, redemption, and our mates Electronic_Renaissance and Kane249, who are hitting major milestones.

Now, let’s address the elephant in the room, last week’s performance. We got hit hard, no denying it. But the beauty of this game is that we always get another shot, and this week, it’s our chance to bounce back. The Gumbies might think they’ve got us rattled, but they’re in for a rude awakening because we’ve got more to play for than just a win today.

Kane249 is behind the wheel of the bus this week, so make sure you put on your seatbelt, trust me, you’ll need it. I’ve seen how Kane drives, and let’s just say, I’m not entirely sure we’ll get to the ground in one piece. But here’s the thing, whether we roll in on all four wheels or on our last breath, we’re showing up to fight.

Electronic_Renaissance, you’ve given us 100 games of class and cutlery tips. Kane, you’re clocking up 350 games of pure, unfiltered Bears spirit. We’re not just playing for ourselves today, we’re playing for you two. You’ve both poured so much into this club, and today, we’re going to give it back.

So, when that siren goes, we hit the ground running. We tackle harder, we kick straighter, and we play like our season depends on it, because it does. No more second chances, no more excuses. Today, we show everyone what it means to be a Bear.

Let’s get out there, make it count, and bring home the win. For ER, for Kane, for the team!

GO BEARS!

Kane driving Bus.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back