Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

TFW the teamsheet has already been submitted and your premiership points are safe for another week

View attachment 2095865

It isn't exactly difficult to get me excited (in fact it's kind of my schmick).

But Greenery yet again being a missing captain.. well changes things

I was having this debate internally: who is the most important character in Friends?

I think we can all agree Ross not in this discussion. I hate that guy
david schwimmer middle finger GIF

I was having this debate internally: who is the most important character in Friends?

Creepy, creepy guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally I was going to respond with Chandler, but after some thought, the answer is actually Janice

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Some simple reasons for this.

1. Chandlers relationship with Janice made Chandler confront his flaws, helping him evolve from someone who was afraid of serious relationships into someone who could eventually commit to Monica.
2. Her existence helped further solidify the group's bond, as they often united in their collective exasperation toward Janice.
3. Janice’s presence often disrupted the group’s status quo, whether through her relationship with Chandler or her interactions with others. This disruption forced the group to confront issues they might have otherwise ignored, such as Chandler’s fear of commitment or the group’s often insular nature.
4. She was probably the only character in the show who was not truly toxic (outside of cheating on her husband with Chandler) or self absorbed, and her love for Chandler was definitely real.
5. She wasn't afraid to call out things exactly how they are, with her rejection of Ross due to him being a whiney little b**** one of the turning points of his character.

Michael Owen with the big prediction - Two team's are going to show up, play some qooty and the team with the highest score at the end will win.

The sad thing here is this is almost word for word something Michael Owen would say as a football/ soccer pundit.

Originally I was going to respond with Chandler, but after some thought, the answer is actually Janice

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Some simple reasons for this.

1. Chandlers relationship with Janice made Chandler confront his flaws, helping him evolve from someone who was afraid of serious relationships into someone who could eventually commit to Monica.
2. Her existence helped further solidify the group's bond, as they often united in their collective exasperation toward Janice.
3. Janice’s presence often disrupted the group’s status quo, whether through her relationship with Chandler or her interactions with others. This disruption forced the group to confront issues they might have otherwise ignored, such as Chandler’s fear of commitment or the group’s often insular nature.
4. She was probably the only character in the show who was not truly toxic (outside of cheating on her husband with Chandler) or self absorbed, and her love for Chandler was definitely real.
5. She wasn't afraid to call out things exactly how they are, with her rejection of Ross due to him being a whiney little b**** one of the turning points of his character.
You weren't kidding!

The only viable answer here is icky right?
Only one poster I consistently share an IP with.

And it’s not that

Besides, I can’t keep my story straight with one account. I’d be dead with 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back