Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetFA.png

SEASON 38 ROUND 5 - FIGHTING FURIES V WEST COAST WONDERS @ RFCTIGERARMY'S HIPPODROME

Oh my god! I'm doing the Match Threads for this week. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Why did I agree to this? It certainly doesn't feel like something I would do. Really, I should be banned from doing stuff like this. Chief should really install a pop-up that asks "Are you sure, bruv?" whenever I volunteer to do any extracurricular duties. It would be much safer that way. We really don't want important stuff like this falling into my hands. What kind of ridiculous league are you running here The Filth Wizard ??

I don't know anything about these teams.

The Furies v Wonders? What is this, some kind of premiership bragging convention? Who has more? I don't remember. I dont really care. I'm sure someone will let me know forthwith. Probably ClarkeM It's the sort of thing he likes to do.

But if I check the ladder (Falconista is good with this sort of thing), it appears that the Furies (3-1-1) are sitting in 2nd place, after a frustrating draw against the Old Boys, and the Wonders (1-3) are in 12th place after a loss to the Warriors. Useful, factual information! See, now we're rolling.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

For the Furies, ShaunDuggan kicked a deadly account 7 goals straight last week, to keep him on top of the Fred leader board for S38. He'll be hoping to keep his form going this week.

Frothies Mcveigh had 25 disposals and a goal, for 107DT points.

Over at the Wonders, they had 9 individual goal kickers, with akkaps leading the way with 3.1, from possibly the HFF or the Wing, it's hard to tell sometimes.

DenieD however, was the Wonders best, amassing a huge 27 disposals, 11 marks and a goal, for 108DT points.

I'm never doing this ever again.

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

john travolta GIF

Hi Wonders.

What are we loling about this week?

If you need something, we have a NaturalDisaster

Feel free to snipe him all week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is low hanging fruit, but low hanging fruit needs to be ate too.
It isn't the most delicious but sometimes a quick and easy feed is just as satisfying.

Hi Wonders.

What are we loling about this week?

If you need something, we have a NaturalDisaster

Feel free to snipe him all week.
Apparently I sledged so much last week that Xmas 2024 has been delayed due to a shortage of sledges.

Rudolf has given me an ultimatum for this week, that requires me to only be naughty but nice, so that Xmas on time is restored.

BTW: Shaun is best with no vest cos he lurves everything and everyone that comes from the West.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog

False advertising there BB, look at the time I posted the link on the team pm, yours truly was first but saying good morning to anyone at 3am-ish is not the done thing.

Good Morning Furies and everyone else.

Please Cubs2Lions pretty, pretty, pretty please come and play Qooty with me.

Hello Furies. I’m a little bit down this morning, hoping you can cheer me up,

I don't think anyone had ClarkeM having hope for the Furies on their bingo card.

Apparently I sledged so much last week that Xmas 2024 has been delayed due to a shortage of sledges.

Rudolf has given me an ultimatum for this week, that requires me to only be naughty but nice, so that Xmas on time is restored.

BTW: Shaun is best with no vest cos he lurves everything and everyone that comes from the West.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog

The naughtier the better.

But in all honesty, sledge the crap out of NaturalDisaster , he loves it.

It isn't the most delicious but sometimes a quick and easy feed is just as satisfying.

This.

This is why we connect physically and mentally.

If a song was wrote, our chords would flow as one.

P.S. when are you joining me at the Furies?

P.S.S. I hope this isn't breaking news.

P.S.S.S. I think it may be.

wtf did i do to ShaunDuggan

James Colorado What exactly did i do to him when i was off my face last Furies mad monday.
I had to double check that cuddly ShaunDuggan (Duggy-Wuggy: love your shorn sheep look), was not playing for a side other than either of out teams, or had suddenly defected or offered himself to the Wonders.

Sharney-Warney, the Wonders welcomes you with open arms (and legs).
All the easier to pass our balls thru.

wtf did i do to ShaunDuggan

James Colorado What exactly did i do to him when i was off my face last Furies mad monday.

Not sure; not only did I delete all the footage, I smashed the phone I had at the time with a sledgehammer and threw the remains into an acid bath.

I know I say this every off season, but we are never going to Frankston again...

I've already booked Franga's finest, cheapest budget motel for this off season 😀

Feeling the temperature across the Qootysphere it must be coming up to the mid season trade period with all the chatter and the sharpening of knives.
Free trades, love and the hippos.
It's getting hotter in here, just like the Eastern Seaboard this week.
Love you all.

Pug GIF by Gabriola

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back