Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetFA.png

SEASON 38 ROUND 6 - MT BULLER DEMONS V LAS VEGAS BEARS @ THE SNOW DOME

Oh my god! I'm doing the Match Threads for this week. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Why did I agree to this? It certainly doesn't feel like something I would do. Really, I should be banned from doing stuff like this. Chief should really install a pop-up that asks "Are you sure, bruv?" whenever I volunteer to do any extracurricular duties. It would be much safer that way. We really don't want important stuff like this falling into my hands. What kind of ridiculous league are you running here The Filth Wizard??

I don't know anything about these teams.

The Demons v Bears? What is this, some kind of weird woke feminist internet meme? I don't want to meet either of them in the woods. Well, maybe if it's cooney He'll probably have some honey. I also imagine he often wears a tshirt without pants.

But if I check the ladder (cheers Falconista ) it appears the Demons (5-0) are on top of the ladder, undefeated, after beating my lovely Royals last week. I'm sure they still feel really guilty about it....

The Bears (3-2) meanwhile, are in 6th place after beating the Gumbies by 14 points. Useful, factual information! See, now we're rolling.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

For the Demons, an incredible 4 players all kicked 3 goals last week, in what was the ultimate team performance. I also believe it was the 1st time in league history this has ever happened. Don't believe me? Go check. I dare you. I double dare you! Or just take my word, it's probably much easier.

moginie was not one of the triple goal kickers, but they did kick 2 and rack up a fine 110DT points.

For the Bears Art Vandelay_ kicked a very nice 6.2 last week. He'll be hoping to continue that form if they're to beat the red hot Demons.

In the midfield Chipmunk was treating disposals like acorns, racking up 33 touches in an impressive effort. Shadow Man was just behind him, with 32 disposals.

I'm never doing this ever again.

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Last edited:
tgrs.gif

beating my lovely Royals last week. I'm sure they still feel really guilty about it....
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5250a9c8-4abc-45e2-9e1e-9308ddb22790_1438x810.png

But I do think about Test Tickle , how are you my old friend?

And hello other Las Vegas residents

For the Demons, an incredible 4 players all kicked 3 goals last week, in what was the ultimate team performance.
It simply was incredible, wasn't it team?

Alright Bears, time to suit up and step into the Snow Dome! This week, we’re facing the undefeated Demons on their home turf. We’re here to break their winning streak and make our mark in the snow!

The Demons might be skating on thin ice, thinking they’re invincible, but they haven’t faced a force like us yet. We’re the team that’s going to turn their perfect season into a snowstorm of chaos. They’re not just up against any team; they’re up against the Bears, ready to rumble, ready to fight, and ready to deliver that first loss they’ve been dodging.

And what better way to kick off the challenge than with a snowball fight?

bears demons snowball fight.png

Join us in the match thread this week as we crash the party at the Snow Dome and hand the Demons their first defeat of the season!

Testy ski gear.gif

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

And the Demons' fall from the top of the ladder starts now
That's not a very nice thing to say, Millky95. You don't feel happy for the Demons? We haven't dominated a season like this in ever so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be a slow 3-4 season fall from grace, for sure.
And a graceful fall from grace, too, cats.

That's how we do things around these parts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back