Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just sitting down too, cuppa tea and lemon cake and dunno what on tv I guess.
We're watching Boy Swallows Universe

It's a bit all over the shop, much like our opponents, but unlike them it has a certain charm

Or maybe a smell, which I guess would be more like the bears.

I'll have to ponder this while finishing my cake

I’m just sitting down too, cuppa tea and lemon cake and dunno what on tv I guess.
Almost footy time so surely that’ll be what goes on TV?

Hope the Lemon Cake was made with Lemons from the garden :)

Almost footy time so surely that’ll be what goes on TV?

Hope the Lemon Cake was made with Lemons from the garden :)
No, watching an old John Farnham concert now.
Lemons from my daughter’s garden, mine have been used up.

No, watching an old John Farnham concert now.
Lemons from my daughter’s garden, mine have been used up.
I remember watching the whispering jack concert on tv simulcast on the radio so it was in stereo

I did mogs
How goes your Friday night?
Youngest had a real creep at work, so I've been a needed counsellor. Eldest is about to knock off so we're all going out for ice cream or the like.

Youngest had a real creep at work, so I've been a needed counsellor. Eldest is about to knock off so we're all going out for ice cream or the like.
We had tears in the house today but all ok now

I remember watching the whispering jack concert on tv simulcast on the radio so it was in stereo
This kills me.
Every. Single. Time. 😭

The single greatest vocal performance I’ve ever seen. I love watching all the reaction videos on youtube, people who have never heard of him just blown away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's good. It's never fun.

Cheesecake going down well?
Went down a treat
Got a brandy now

Tears were related to disappointing news that will hopefully turn into a better long term but does mean change and delays on doing things they were looking forward to

Kids had a rough month sadly

Went down a treat
Got a brandy now

Tears were related to disappointing news that will hopefully turn into a better long term but does mean change and delays on doing things they were looking forward to

Kids had a rough month sadly
haven't heard of other people drinking brandy.

Try a bit of lemon in it.

Hey Cap looks like you're having a pretty good season in the ruck this year.

Not cats2rise good, but pretty good, and you get the best seat in the house to watch them work Sunday you lucky bastard

Hey BL I'm watching the end of boy swallows universe and wondering what is going on
Was considering watching that show to cheer me up from the week Melbourne has had. Hereditary was the other option.

Was considering watching that show to cheer me up from the week Melbourne has had. Hereditary was the other option.
It's been a ride, never read the book, first few episodes are really good but it gets rather outlandish

If you don't take it to seriously or too "real" it's entertaining

Hey Cap looks like you're having a pretty good season in the ruck this year.

Not cats2rise good, but pretty good, and you get the best seat in the house to watch them work Sunday you lucky bastard
At the end of the day, I'm usually the yard stick of the comp.

I hope catsrise can be as good as me, for as long as me

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back