Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

KAYO are such sucks - cancelled last week, told em what I thought of them and there multitude of sins and failings.

Now I'm getting- please come back $10 a month off-only $15 a month for next 12months.

Maybe you peoples still on it should try that approach. $120 you could spend on Guiness or ...............

Mind you I'm just simple Kenney - still remember the look on the salesman's face when I was buying my first phone, he was extolling the virtues/features. whiz bang wizardry options-he was stumped when I said-' I just want a phone so I can talk to people"
pauls milk.jpg
"you can talk on this phone just like a real phone - and only 2% fat"

KAYO are such sucks - cancelled last week, told em what I thought of them and there multitude of sins and failings.

Now I'm getting- please come back $10 a month off-only $15 a month for next 12months.

Maybe you peoples still on it should try that approach. $120 you could spend on Guiness or ...............
Oh and no, paying less for crap don't make it rolled gold.

Sharknado 3 Cheers GIF by SYFY

Just get Foxtel Go, it’s the far superior product

Bendigo and surroundings has a few nice areas to live, Emu Creek looks good, Bears Lagoon sounds interesting but apparently that is all it has, and I'm stuck in Kangaroo Flat, which admittedly sounds a better place to live than Jackass Flat. Don't want to visit Axe creek thou. don't even want to know why it's called that. Do have a Yankee Creek for our US brethren at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Factual.
GWS Goose's gin and tonic is never without fresh lime. We won't revisit that harrowing time in early-2022 where Goose had to fetch their own citrus for their drink.
I feel my reaction was appropriate for the situation.

Bendigo and surroundings has a few nice areas to live, Emu Creek looks good, Bears Lagoon sounds interesting but apparently that is all it has, and I'm stuck in Kangaroo Flat, which admittedly sounds a better place to live than Jackass Flat. Don't want to visit Axe creek thou. don't even want to know why it's called that. Do have a Yankee Creek for our US brethren at least.
Just an envy post, 'The Mocker' visited Emu Creek today so I had a look, not in person unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back