Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah Different Strokes i love that show. What you talkin about Willis? :laughv1:
that is a blast from the past.

Although the Dana Plato's (who played Kimberly) overall story is tragic. The audio of the telephone call to 911 when she robbed the liquor store is hilarious.
"I've been robbed by that white chick from Different strokes, Im not even joking, Kimberly Drummond just robbed me, no one's going believe this shit"

I'll also add I have jumped on the Hawks train for the Finals.
Hawks and Bulldogs are the 2 Im cheering hardest against.
Has the vic media realised they are 6th & 7th with some of the softest draws.
I hope they both lose on the weekend and whoever loses the Port v Geelong match can have a week off as well.

I'm sticking with North. We got dis.
I want them to be good, they are now loaded with good kids, hopefully it starts to reflect on the ladder soon.

Anyone looking for a bandwagon with the most entertaining social media team in the business, we are recruiting for September fans as usual

I hope they both lose on the weekend and whoever loses the Port v Geelong match can have a week off as well.
Camon Giants! Go Toby!!!

that is a blast from the past.

Although the Dana Plato's (who played Kimberly) overall story is tragic. The audio of the telephone call to 911 when she robbed the liquor store is hilarious.
"I've been robbed by that white chick from Different strokes, Im not even joking, Kimberly Drummond just robbed me, no one's going believe this shit"
What happened to Dana Plato was awful sad. Her life went off the rails big time, but there's not much aftercare after you leave Hollywood is there?

She was starting to rebuild her life again after that incident, but she went on the Howard Stern radio show, got abused by the vast majority of the people calling into the show and she died of a drug overdose the day after.

It's unknown if it was a suicide but her head can't have been in a good place after an experience like that.

I have plenty against feet!

They are dirty! Smelly! Hairy (not mine) gammy, fungusy, germy and toe naily!!! ffs

The things should be cut off and we should walk around on stumps!

I don’t touch feet. Even my own. 🤮

And god help you if you accidentally touch me with yours…
(I can’t be responsible for a knee jerk reaction!)

So, umm what happens if your opponent opts to play barefoot on Sunday?

Through the OOB security? not sure.
As you correctly point out Im an absolute gun.

I do hope that in 10 seasons time your shtick is still just self promotion without substance. Because it’s for sure not getting old yet

I'm wondering if the AFL are secretly on the GWS bandwagon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to hurt those all important posting stats

Metrics do not makethe the man (unless mine are better than yours of course then it’s very valuable information)

I do hope that in 10 seasons time your shtick is still just self promotion without substance. Because it’s for sure not getting old yet
WITHOUT SUBSTANCE!
wow, that is an awful take.

Other than actual Hawthorn fans, how does anyone bring themselves to like that team?
Coming from a Cats supporter.

Straight sets Cats exit would make my year.

As a neutral, watching Weddle is fun. Hawks play a fun brand
they also have a heap of carry on which is hard to cop.

Plenty of sides playing a good brand without the media flagellation.

The whole they are the form side business is annoying.

The Giants and Port both have better recent and overall performances.

The Hawks beat up on the shit teams and better than most, that is true.

they also have a heap of carry on which is hard to cop.

Plenty of sides playing a good brand without the media flagellation.

The whole they are the form side business is annoying.

The Giants and Port both have better recent and overall performances.

The Hawks beat up on the shit teams and better than most, that is true.

Giants and Port 🤮 no thanks. GWS are just the social media team and everyone is tired of Hinkley and his misfits

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back