Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

But we know it's us Rob! Why do we always have to pretend we don't know we are the best?🤔😂
Yeah it's about time we told everyone that the Ophidians are the best team, i don't know why i haven't thought of doing that before.

We are OOB. Fkc the rest?🤣😛
giphy.gif

We may as well amuse ourselves… we do anyway usually!!

Let’s play eye spy with my little eye?

I’ll start…. Something beginning with T

Knees I can go camel man 😘
T?
Too bad the Gumbies willl lose on Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great version of Heartbeat City from the Cars at Live Aid 1985 in Philadelphia.

Everyone talks about the London Live Aid but there was the one in the USA as well.

Phil Collins of course flew to Philadelphia on the Concorde to play in the US Live Aid straight after he was finished performing in the London one.

I just had a smile, as well as Charlie and Harry, won't TDK be back ? We'll smash em.
Spoken with the confidence of a 23 yo life coach.
Also with.similar credibility.

Hmm so making fun of special needs people is acceptable banter for you. It's not for me on ignore you go.;)
Bit of a dinosaur crap comment to be honest. Sometimes people just don't realise. Especially if their own family or peer group let it go or laugh at it. It's worth looking at old habits sometimes to see if you really want to hold on to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back