Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

All aiming for the head with repeat efforts. So proud.
I knew if anyone could get our Old Girls up and about it would be the sexiest man in the SWEET FA, you have not disappointed :kissingheart:

I was very impressed Dingster with how you are preparing the Old Boys Center line for the Gumbies game.
FreoGirl and Mrs Turbo look to be in peak shape and ready to smash some Claymation's on Sunday.

View attachment 2097124
Gumbies

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothin' wrong with MILFs, buddy.

What I don't understand is this infernal fascination with step-family sexual antics, just too weird for me.
Timeline:
French normalising incest == French incest pr0n
US pr0n discovers it
US pr0n and google realising its illegal in the Land of the Free
US pr0n and google neatly sidestepping it

You're right, it is weird. And incredibly tiresome.

Or so I'm told.

Except for the Raspberry Pis, most run Tiny Core Linux and one has Raspbian or whatever they're calling that Debian distro these days.
Speaking of which, I've had a Rpi3 sitting plugged in next to my router for the last nine months while I wait to pull my finger out and get my websites working on it so I can stop paying hostgator $70 a month.

Got as far as hardening it and doing a multi-hosting setup of apache and then lost the bit of paper with my password so I'm going to have to torch it and start again. Because its hardened. :rolleyesv1:

The last 3 seasons 2 premierships to us and 1 to the Gumbies, this is a big game and the Ophidians always win the big ones.
Just ask the Gold City Royals about it. We have beaten the flogs in two prelim finals after all.:laughv1:

If there is one thing I am famous for, it is coming up with the line "Fidonet? I love Fidonet. It keeps the ****wits off Usenet."

No, just a straight 6-line BBS initially running Desqview and a Stallion multi-port card under DOS, then migrating to OS/2. Then I got an AT&T 3B2 and used four lines on that for a BBS/Usenet box before going back to straight OS/2.

Speaking of which, I've had a Rpi3 sitting plugged in next to my router for the last nine months while I wait to pull my finger out and get my websites working on it so I can stop paying hostgator $70 a month.

Got as far as hardening it and doing a multi-hosting setup of apache and then lost the bit of paper with my password so I'm going to have to torch it and start again. Because its hardened. :rolleyesv1:

Set up an SSH key next time.

If there is one thing I am famous for, it is coming up with the line "Fidonet? I love Fidonet. It keeps the ****wits off Usenet."

No, just a straight 6-line BBS initially running Desqview and a Stallion multi-port card under DOS, then migrating to OS/2. Then I got an AT&T 3B2 and used four lines on that for a BBS/Usenet box before going back to straight OS/2.

I remember paying for OS/2 Warp, I was so happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back