Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, haven't had a chat about my main loves for a long time, think I'll start a monologue about my camel racing career interspersed with some Charger lore.

Picked up a replacement camel at one stage, she didn't want to get in the Trailor, took a while, but she was pet food as far as I was concerned when she broke free and ran into my Charger.

16 coats of paint, hand sanded between each one, yes I may have gone a tad overboard, but metallic paint, wanted it just right.
2 knee imprints in the quarterpanel was NOT just right.
I was in a camel race in Darwin once. It was some sort of cross promotion around Darwin cup, someone agreed that we'd put a player in, they didn't want to risk anyone important so I did it. The local news reader won.. The whole thing was equally bizarre and fun.

How was everyones day today.
Mine was fantastic, I won the monthly medal today at Golf. Won the B grade scratch and net. First time to win the medal. Played 5 better than my handicap off the back tees in the wind, stoked. Even Mrs Goose was impressed, she met me at the club for dinner and got to see me collect a medal.

Mine was fantastic, I won the monthly medal today at Golf. Won the B grade scratch and net. First time to win the medal. Played 5 better than my handicap off the back tees in the wind, stoked. Even Mrs Goose was impressed, she met me at the club for dinner and got to see me collect a medal.
Watched some local footy finals, (1/2 wins for my club) then enjoyed the Giants win at Manuka. Loved they opened the hill too! A lovely spot on a sunny day even with the wind

Shit 😂

Watched the Hoops twice for two losses

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

I’ve been in the league for years and I’ve never heard of the whore tree. Stop trying to gaslight people into believing that this is real.

Watched some local footy finals, (1/2 wins for my club) then enjoyed the Giants win at Manuka. Loved they opened the hill too! A lovely spot on a sunny day even with the wind
Will you be doning the orange and charcoal throughout September

Good evening Old Boys & Gumbies. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 3.45pm SFA time/WST (5.45pm AEST/Vic Bias time). Best wishes to both teams
Tigerturbulance Robertio Falconista beez cats_09 GWS Goose

It is also Father's Day tomorrow. Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate, and my thoughts are with people who find it a tough day for one reason or another. You are not alone.

1725108586165.png

Will you be doning the orange and charcoal throughout September
I will for the blokes - I get a Canberra membership for the Manuka games each year so am slightly more invested than the average bandwagoner.

Still love Jesse too, and nice to see Bedford do well! :love:

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

I hope you Coney Islanders have a pressure washer or two...

I'm all out of flippancies, idiocys and lunacys again, neighbour dumped a bucket of old turps in enclosed alley beside me-smells like it anyway, massive chemically induced headache,
On the bright side. caught up on my sleep, not good for my power bill thou, whole house is open trying to get the stink out, and it's not summer.

I'm all out of flippancies, idiocys and lunacys again, neighbour dumped a bucket of old turps in enclosed alley beside me-smells like it anyway, massive chemically induced headache,
On the bright side. caught up on my sleep, not good for my power bill thou, whole house is open trying to get the stink out, and it's not summer.
Well that ****in sucks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught a certain level of grief from my school buddies for my Beach Boys enthusiasm, but how can anyone criticize this as pointless bubblegum?

I like that now The Filth Wizard is a Wazza, you're re-naming it the Filthy Whore Tree.

Perfect way to start Fathers Day weekend there Goose 🍻

I caught a certain level of grief from my school buddies for my Beach Boys enthusiasm, but how can anyone criticize this as pointless bubblegum?

Bbc Three Comedy GIF by BBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back