Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Do rats from the swamp have teeth? And just like Josh I think not.

I could package this delivery I received earlier in the week as they were not required. May help your team communicate better on field.

View attachment 2095923
Took me a minute to work out what it was!

SCS Logo.png

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Season 38, Round 6 vs Roys FFC

B: Ticky009 / spookism / RPCB
HB: MP_ / serial_thrilla / tigs2010
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: Raz / GremioPower / damicky
F: sataris / okeydoke7 / Rodney Dangerfield
FOLL: Ant Bear / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: My Cotchin Rules / edgie

Changes:
Raz FP -> HFF
spookism HFF -> FB
Rodney Dangerfield FB -> FP
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot the AA awards was on tonight, been watching the brilliant Wes Craven Wishmaster.this evening.

So many creative and inventive and grotesque deaths mixed with absolutely brilliant and hilarious humour..

If you like Horror films (esp gory ones) and flicks with dark humour, this movie is for you.

Forgot the AA awards was on tonight, been watching the brilliant Wes Craven Wishmaster.this evening.

So many creative and inventive and grotesque deaths mixed with absolutely brilliant and hilarious humour..

If you like Horror films (esp gory ones) and flicks with dark humour, this movie is for you.
never watched the AA awards . the brownlow itself has become too boring to watch.

I jsut look the next day at AFL news to see the result

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back