Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

It was the '80s you whippersnapper. I got my first computer in 1981.
Some of us were first adopters of computers in early years high school maths lessons. in the late 70s, that were based on bits of rectangular cards you punched holes in to signify some form of binary code.

And moved onto being the PC SME's where we worked in the later 80's for mission critical work, whilst the official IT guys still pissed around with mainframes only.

Some of us were first adopters of computers in early years high school maths lessons. in the late 70s, that were based on bits of rectangular cards you punched holes in to signify some form of binary code.

And moved onto being the PC SME's where we worked in the later 80's for mission critical work, whilst the official IT guys still pissed around with mainframes only.
You're an OG then!

You don’t want it to be long?

Awkward Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

Don’t worry, Sunday is mostly painless.
Ohh goody. Sounds promising.

In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

I suggest looking to the leaders at the club and pointing the fingers there. That usually works well
🤣🤣

Sounds like a good way to go on a brief holiday from playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another lovely thing happened yesterday, I was having withdrawal symptoms from not buying anything for a few weeks, no new vises being delivered, no new tools to work on my vises, no nothing not even anything of interest for me to buy.

mentor-U350-1.jpg

Speaking of last night, a unicorn came up on fb marketplace. A high precision Italian watchmaker's lathe with all the fruit. Built like a brick shithouse, still had the original hand scraping marks on the bed. $1000. I call it a unicorn because bargains like that only come up every 4-5 years. And if I hadn't just downsized from my factory to a crammed-to-the-ceiling single garage... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back