Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the need some vices :cool:
Oh you can say that again mate. Just go to 11 minutes and 50 seconds into this video.

Way more fun and entertaining than any catholic mass so it is.:D Edit: Around 8 20 in is amusing as well.

Last edited:

Yep! There were plenty of those statues around. I remember this cool one up near the tabernacle. She was draped in a red veil with a thorny crown of red roses. She was crying and her tears were so real.

As if any kid could focus on the priest with all this cool shit to look at.

The best time was Xmas when the nativity set was brought out. Just beautiful ❤️
Prinnie I trust you are safe and sound. Shout out if any special requests.

*soz I can't turn kenneyswarriors into a flamingo.

There are quite a few browser extensions that will allow you to save WEBP images as JPG or whatever you want.
I'm going to have to do that, it'll save me the "**** me it's a ****ing .webp download it open in paint and save as .jpg and delete the .webp" dance.

Hopefully there's one for ****ing .avif files too.

And yes I still spit at the screen when facebook won't let me upload a straight .gif and insists it must be animation.

The Joplin arrived yesterday, don't really need it but it's also only one I've seen, LOL just bought it for the shared history, easy to show the linage with them both. And can't really see me using or needing them - I just be preserving some Aussie manufacturing history.
Lineage? They're literally from the same patterns, with the lettering changed.

Edit: I prefer the screw and handle on the Joplin

View attachment 2103369 Just cruising Fleabane ?
Afl Footy GIF by Dodo Australia

well done GIF
Someone mention my name?

Fleabane_full-Hawks-gear.png

One of the most enjoyable matches I've been to ...

Screen Shot 2024-09-07 at 11.24.33 am Medium.jpeg

Now. There's a small matter of this evening, dear Kenney.

Cookie Monster Shut Up GIF by Sesame Street

May The Fourth Be With You Episode 7 GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of my overall life I am at about a 5.5/10 this week. The .5 is because I ate pizza last night.
Dog Pizza GIF
I had a James Blake, made me feel better

Good morning team
Oh!
Awkward Season 1 GIF

Guess ya not talking to the OOBs??

Afternoon now anyway!

Got a wee bit distracted earlier in a fight with a honey bee while hanging the washing and a 3 year out of date epipen DID not cut the mustard! Scary shit! 🤦‍♀️

Pamcake1 and Tigerturbulance I blame you entirely for the Honey Bee band bullshit which should have been my point! 😤

Anyway, I’m heading home now from the hospital to go and finish hanging my washing with shoes on 😂

Yes of course, I have the original 1st issue which is now worth a motzza but is part of an interactive artpiece in the archives and Show and Tell; I have this Deluxe version bought in 1988 which I actually revived last month to listen to a cassette that I couldn't be bothered going down to the car to listen to. As you can see it even has a clock with an alarm.
View attachment 2103419
It's not a Sony, but I have a Panasonic Cassette one.
Model RQA170 (1995)

IMG_8046.jpeg

Catholics are so miserable when i think about it. At least the evangelical christians in the USA celebrate and worship Jesus with a bit more joy and liveliness.

They may be deluded but i'd love to be as happy as them all the same.

I'd go to church if James Brown were preaching...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back