Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan's heroes all play for the Wonders.

hogans heroes hogan GIF

Got a wee bit distracted earlier in a fight with a honey bee while hanging the washing and a 3 year out of date epipen DID not cut the mustard! Scary shit!

Just be chill with them and they'll be chill with you.

But wear shoes and look where you're walking... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry! I needed to read that again!!!
😂😂😂😂😂

You want me to talk to the bees??
That’s gold! 😂
Aye tis that indeed.
There's the tradition and then there is the fact that it works because bees are sentient and intellegent littlies.

"For centuries, beekeepers across Europe have kept up this incredibly ancient tradition of honeybees being messengers by “telling the bees”. This is where the beekeeper treated their bees as extended members of their own family and kept them informed of any family news in the household." Ref; Google

PS: does not work with wasps, ever.

Pamcake1 what if I made a bee bell? So when I walk they can hear me coming? It’s a damn sight better than me talking to bees if the neighbours pop in their yard
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Tell them you are just hanging out the washing now, put shoes on and watch where you are $#@%ing walking.

Every time between now and Xmas when i mow and I've been doing it for 30 years i say to the bees "you come near me and I'll f****n kill you all" and it's worked every time.
See you know it works and yet you mock.
The bees know it's you and they get out of your way bc you're nasty to them.

Tell them you are just hanging out the washing now, put shoes on and watch where you are $#@%ing walking.
And get a new epipen for the times I forget!

Noted 👍🏻

Pamcake1 what if I made a bee bell? So when I walk they can hear me coming? It’s a damn sight better than me talking to bees if the neighbours pop in their yard
I read that as "neighbours poop in their yard" and I was thinking talking to bees would be a nice distraction from the events over the fence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back