Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Smells like gameday to me
It only gets worse once myblueroan arrives at the Colosseum.

Horses Manure GIF by Paddock Blade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our cavalier used to look with absolutely no reaction. Not sure she could actually see. No road sense either.
Did he always have a dismissive attitude and regard other creatures as inferior?

Happy Dog GIF by ZIP ZIP

Did he always have a dismissive attitude and regard other creatures as inferior?

Happy Dog GIF by ZIP ZIP
She was the most loving beautiful little cavvy in the whole world. Not an ounce of snooty.

1725744081715.png
This week the LG took a closer look at some of our opponents this week. The Wonders have been a hoot but it's gameday and time to reveal some truths.

AnUltimateRessie how does he get a game in the ones? We've narrowed it down to him being a bot of Cadsky or damicky

ClarkeM is a computer games nerd but making a fortune off the gullibility of others with his overpriced Pokemon cards.

BFew dogs105 and BallaratBulldog are secretly cat lovers.

SSwans2011 is a serial killer and searching the world for FreoGirl who is well placed in my witness protection.

croweater 41 really is a sadistic human and lives solely on a diet of crows.

JT_the_Man is really a 16 year old girl with red hair.

Pamcake1 is clearly another bot. Version 2 is due to be released next week and version 3 just in time for Christmas.

HARPSichord and MayTheNorthBeWithU are Siamese twins and defs NOT in sync.

akkaps has been busy studying his 50th degree hoping one day to become as good as BRAB

Giant YoYo was a freebie handed out at Comic Con.

jezzajay is still in a state of confusion after I recruited him back in S29.

The other Wonders - there was no sign of intelligence in our research.

"There's a sign on the wall" in the Wonders changing rooms at the Colosseum.
It says. "Solo i Coraggiosi"

"Ooh, it makes me Wonder
Ooh, makes me Wonder"

"Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings"

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.
It's just"
ClarkeM taking the piss again.

"the piper will lead us to reason"
Calling AnUltimateRessie

Hoping this arvo's match is as classic as this Led Zeppelin masterpiece.

"Look at them giant YoYo, that's the way you do it"
"You play your
football and you pass to me"

The Wonders are in Dire Straits.

They don't want their MTV.
They just want to win.

But if they play as systematically as Mark Knoffler this could just be their day.

Apparently, if we want to win today, we have to install microwave ovens and move refrigerators and colour TVs.

Anyone know who the little ****** with the ear-ring and his makeup, and that owns his jet aeroplane is?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back