Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

She'll own the Colosseum by the end of the day.

"It's a struggle, it's a war
And there's nothing that anyone's giving
One more day standing about, what is it for?
One day less to be living"
"At the end of the day there's another day dawning
And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise
Like the waves crash on the sand
Like a storm that'll break any second
There's a hunger in the land
There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
And there's gonna be hell to pay
At the end of the day"

Yes. They'll be hell to pay if we don't win today.

Our cavalier used to look with absolutely no reaction. Not sure she could actually see. No road sense either.
Last week during the storms a half grown possum got into the house through the chimney of an unused wood stove twice, both times we found it looking at it's self in a mirror. I think he thought it was another possum and that's why he broke in the second time.

Last week during the storms a half grown possum got into the house through the chimney of an unused wood stove twice, both times we found it looking at it's self in a mirror. I think he thought it was another possum and that's why he broke in the second time.

Possums up down!

Hello Possums

edna GIF

Confession:
Did one of the dumbest things ever yesterday morning. Albeit thinking about Carlton and strategy.
Needed to fix something up high on kitchen windows.
LAzy arse grabbed 1st available chair to climb on.
DEspite having wheeled the chair over into position, I was still astounded when after clambouring up on it, the wheels started taking the chair back and away from desired object.
WB Cartoon moment as in slow motion I crashed, cut and bruised 90% of my person.

All I could thInk was, thank **** I didn"t break something. It's game day!!!

Got up and limped off.
Hid the evidence.

Nothing to see here.

Confession:
Did one of the dumbest things ever yesterday morning. Albeit thinking about Carlton and strategy.
Needed to fix something up high on kitchen windows.
DEspite having wheeled the chair over into position, I was still astounded when after clambouring up on it, the wheels started taking the chair back and away from desired object.
WB Cartoon moment as in slow motion I crashed, cut and bruised 90% of my person.

All I could thInk was, thank **** I didn"t break something. It's game day!!!

Got up and limped off.
Hid the evidence.

Nothing to see here.
Thank god we can laugh about it today, could've gone horribly wrong.

cut and bruised 90% of my person.
For a minute there, I thought that the word "person" was slang for the male appendage.

But luckily I was mistaken.

And my joke about what happened to the other 1cm of your "person", can't be deployed.

DEspite having wheeled the chair over into position
Climbing on a chair with wheels is one of the surest ways to end up in a wheelchair.

I blame the Carlton Blues for putting in such an insipid and shocking first half performance yesterday afternoon, that it was even affecting some of their dyed in the mane supporters the morning of the match, before kickoff.

Glad to hear you are sort of ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week the LG took a closer look at some of our opponents this week. The Wonders have been a hoot but it's gameday and time to reveal some truths.

AnUltimateRessie how does he get a game in the ones? We've narrowed it down to him being a bot of Cadsky or damicky

ClarkeM is a computer games nerd but making a fortune off the gullibility of others with his overpriced Pokemon cards.

BFew dogs105 and BallaratBulldog are secretly cat lovers.

SSwans2011 is a serial killer and searching the world for FreoGirl who is well placed in my witness protection.

croweater 41 really is a sadistic human and lives solely on a diet of crows.

JT_the_Man is really a 16 year old girl with red hair.

Pamcake1 is clearly another bot. Version 2 is due to be released next week and version 3 just in time for Christmas.

HARPSichord and MayTheNorthBeWithU are Siamese twins and defs NOT in sync.

akkaps has been busy studying his 50th degree hoping one day to become as good as BRAB

Giant YoYo was a freebie handed out at Comic Con.

jezzajay is still in a state of confusion after I recruited him back in S29.

The other Wonders - there was no sign of intelligence in our research.
There's a song for that personal sledge Ding'A'Ling

The Old Boys with only one ring, thats on their nose, are full of BS.

season 2 episode 1 toreador GIF by National Geographic Channel
****! You woke up mouthy? Pity that will disappear by this arvo for you!

A bad day if you're a bagger.

458613854_1677851282756888_9015380197984221731_n.jpg

458606034_1677851289423554_6991965364021240353_n.jpg

458643827_1677851279423555_5635755017441140676_n.jpg

458728960_1677851429423540_6081478477650027590_n.jpg

458991669_1677851416090208_8697143456564014203_n.jpg

The AI doesn't seem to be able to do modern televisions.:laughv1:
No flat screen?? ****!!

Did you have to get up and change the channel manually? Remember those days! 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back