Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

WB Cartoon moment as in slow motion I crashed, cut and bruised 90% of my person.

VERY lucky you didn't get hurt worse! I hope you heal quickly!

The time compression when you hit that "ohshit" second and have to face the repercussions of your actions is really bizarre. Happened to me one time I fell off a roof. It probably only took 0.25 seconds, but I vividly remember a seemingly long mental debate on how I would aim towards a plastic trash can down below, to break my fall.

I got a big bruise on my hip, luckily that was it.

Loser team.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

I really hate when other teams put themselves down… give yourself some credit HARPSichord You aren’t losers! You just aren’t Old Boys!

Take a tissue!!!
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

I really hate when other teams put themselves down… give yourself some credit HARPSichord You aren’t losers! You just aren’t Old Boys!

Take a tissue!!!
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN
The Kool Aid doesn't work with the Wonders.

No flat screen?? ****!!

Did you have to get up and change the channel manually? Remember those days! 😂
Our old 1994 Akai tv did have a remote control thankfully! Before that a Mitsubishi that looked like this was our tv.

dudkpgeafs94k2ezhbzg

Now that one there had no remote control! You had to get up off your arse and walk right up to it if you wanted to change channels.:laughv1:

Confession:
Did one of the dumbest things ever yesterday morning. Albeit thinking about Carlton and strategy.
Needed to fix something up high on kitchen windows.
LAzy arse grabbed 1st available chair to climb on.
DEspite having wheeled the chair over into position, I was still astounded when after clambouring up on it, the wheels started taking the chair back and away from desired object.
WB Cartoon moment as in slow motion I crashed, cut and bruised 90% of my person.

All I could thInk was, thank **** I didn"t break something. It's game day!!!

Got up and limped off.
Hid the evidence.

Nothing to see here.
Omg! Horsey! That’s something stupid I would do! I really hope you’re okay!

And ya would have thought with 4 ****ing legs you may have been able to stop the roll!!

Hate that! But I’m sorry! I have a mental pic, it’s ****ing hilarious in my head!

I hope you mend quickly and I’m sorry to laugh at your misfortune but someone had too. And it may as well be your bestie Prinnie 😘🤦‍♀️

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back