Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

458337606_842192064683789_6147168998090819974_n.jpg

You OOBies need tell Dingster to keep away from the pastry cabinet, he is back again for the third time and the disguise aint gonna work.
If he ever wants to look like his pretend avatar he'll need to exert some self control, spandex costumes can only stretch so far in covering up the stretch marks.

Verballing me now?

Confessions on Sunday morning are restricted to where the bloke in the black and white frocks hang out with some chick called Mary.
IMG_3776.jpeg
Bless me father for I have sinned….
It’s been 14 600 days since my last confession…

You got a while or what? Maybe sit down! Take a Valium?

Hello! My name is Mary! 😉

Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld

Looking for ClarkeM personality???

VERY lucky you didn't get hurt worse! I hope you heal quickly!

The time compression when you hit that "ohshit" second and have to face the repercussions of your actions is really bizarre. Happened to me one time I fell off a roof. It probably only took 0.25 seconds, but I vividly remember a seemingly long mental debate on how I would aim towards a plastic trash can down below, to break my fall.

I got a big bruise on my hip, luckily that was it.
On the bright side can be excellent as well.

Had a wobbly moment, fell off a taller than normal house roof, landed on the lawn, perfectly flat on my back.
Nothing, no bruise, nothing-
Happy Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week the LG took a closer look at some of our opponents this week. The Wonders have been a hoot but it's gameday and time to reveal some truths.

AnUltimateRessie how does he get a game in the ones? We've narrowed it down to him being a bot of Cadsky or damicky

ClarkeM is a computer games nerd but making a fortune off the gullibility of others with his overpriced Pokemon cards.

BFew dogs105 and BallaratBulldog are secretly cat lovers.

SSwans2011 is a serial killer and searching the world for FreoGirl who is well placed in my witness protection.

croweater 41 really is a sadistic human and lives solely on a diet of crows.

JT_the_Man is really a 16 year old girl with red hair.

Pamcake1 is clearly another bot. Version 2 is due to be released next week and version 3 just in time for Christmas.

HARPSichord and MayTheNorthBeWithU are Siamese twins and defs NOT in sync.

akkaps has been busy studying his 50th degree hoping one day to become as good as BRAB

Giant YoYo was a freebie handed out at Comic Con.

jezzajay is still in a state of confusion after I recruited him back in S29.

The other Wonders - there was no sign of intelligence in our research.
Huge if true

Our old 1994 Akai tv did have a remote control thankfully! Before that a Mitsubishi that looked like this was our tv.

Now that one there had no remote control! You had to get up off your arse and walk right up to it if you wanted to change channels.:laughv1:
rank arena.jpg
This was our first one in 1975. Dad was semi-colourblind so the colour slider was all the way up, everything looked like an oversaturated cartoon until I gradually sneaked it down to more realistic levels.

Edit: I was the parent's remote control

Last edited:
View attachment 2104886
This was our first one in 1975. Dad was semi-colourblind so the colour slider was all the way up, everything looked like an oversaturated cartoon until I gradually sneaked it down to more realistic levels.
I wasn’t even alive! **** your old!!
😂🤦‍♀️

Verballing me now?

Confessions on Sunday morning are restricted to where the bloke in the black and white frock hangs out with some chick called Mary.
chimp reverend.jpg
Good morning, I am Over The Post's good friend Father Dominic. Unburden your soul, my son. Tell me everything in the sanctity of the SFA confessional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back