Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Wonders, special mention to Pamcake1 BFew and HARPSichord who I really enjoyed bantering with

Was great to see 18 Old Boys turned up in the match thread, solid team effort

Cheers philreich for posting the game even though the result suxed

So all the Old Boys lets get on the bus and head back to Spotswood for a debrief and some commiseration drinks

View attachment 2105184

Debrief......leave it Pugsley.

During the lightning strike near the Colosseum last Tuesday, the Wonders were in a training session.

That explains why many of us were so charged up for yesterdays' big win over you Old Boys.

' A lightning strike knocked a chunk of stone off Rome’s ancient Arch of Constantine, just meters from the Colosseum, amid a sudden violent storm that struck the Italian capital late Tuesday, according to archaeological authorities.'

1725862112925.png

Could you use LibreOffice on the sly? I've had good luck with it, including import/export Word formats.
I use it at home, last week I needed to overlay text on some photos on a safety bulletin, and gave up after an hour on Paint at work. Did them in ten minutes on Photoshop at home, stuck them in the doc in LibreOffice, printed them out, great, went to the office and... it only took half an hour to get the text normal again.

During the lightning strike near the Colosseum last Tuesday, the Wonders were in a training session.

That explains why many of us were so charged up for yesterdays' big win over you Old Boys.

' A lightning strike knocked a chunk of stone off Rome’s ancient Arch of Constantine, just meters from the Colosseum, amid a sudden violent storm that struck the Italian capital late Tuesday, according to archaeological authorities.'

View attachment 2105872
back to the future lightning GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back