Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty Bears, it's not Monday anymore. I can finally post here!
Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

I don't need to tell you why. You already know.

Think I might take a running bounce this week. Do you think I should learn to bounce or learn to run first? I've got four days.
I think all of us at LVB would ask that you learn to put your playing shorts on please.
Watching our emergency full back have goals sail over his head with a purple satin thong on is... something.

Just wing it. It's how I've played my entire career.

I play Full Back.

Definitely bounce, you don't need to learn how to run when you can glide along the ground as gracefully as you can.

View attachment 2107093

Yeah, I do my own stunts.

I think learning to catch is probably the first point of call

Good idea! I'll ask Matera92, I remember him telling me about all the things he's caught one morning.

Matera92 really is the Bear we all want to aspire to be
Based on our BnF results, he has an adoring fan base from all over the world. Art Vandelay_ is the club’s number one ticket holder of course , with the club being sponsored by NordVPN ;)?

Based on our BnF results, he has an adoring fan base from all over the world. Art Vandelay_ is the club’s number one ticket holder of course , with the club being sponsored by NordVPN ;)?

I remember the club promotions team made wearable Matera92 heads to celebrate his 200th. Of course, they had to scale them down about three-fold to match the size of the average head.

I am not afraid to hit a girl.
Hulk smash!

I am not afraid to hit a girl.
Hulk smash!
Bring it on. I feel especially strong after my form in PhenomenalV1 ’s competition

In any case, if it makes you feel better we are all male according to the sim anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really are the 2 best friends that anyone could have
A certain Valentine’s- edition magazine where tony ‘s mob published an exclusive scoop proves that they’re more than friends…

The smiles say it all

art-and-matera-front-cover-jpg.1904879

Bring it on. I feel especially strong after my form in PhenomenalV1 ’s competition

In any case, if it makes you feel better we are all male according to the sim anyway

Apart from the lovely lady behind the stands of course 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back