Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the lovely lady behind the stands of course 😊

One day I will kick it lace out to her...

Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Trying to wrap my head around two different programming languages at the same time is bending my mind a little bit. Feeling like that Zach Galifianakis GIF.

On Best and Fairest night kane249 told me he was great at handling lines of code.
Might have misheard him though.

Based on our BnF results, he has an adoring fan base from all over the world. Art Vandelay_ is the club’s number one ticket holder of course , with the club being sponsored by NordVPN ;)?
They really are the 2 best friends that anyone could have
You're all way off base.

I am founder, CEO, President, chief mascot and no.1 ticket holder to the I hate matera club.
We are a tight knit unit, and our VP Mrs.Matera makes a devilishly good pumpkin scone.

Well you would, you wanted a relaxing soak in the hot tub and Cap joined to talk to you about kicking accuracy!
Our kicking accuracy has been a bit off lately.

Matera passes to Arts head.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I have to lay a tackle this week I think I'll have to hand in a trade request. :mad:
OK, who let Matera92 near the rookies again, his molded another one in his likeness.

Matera cult.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back