Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I only remember the last 4 which i won 3 but now I'll address you as Premiership player T2B.
You should offer your services to some of the less fortunate clubs.

Just make sure you invoice accordingly.

Nah premiership player T2B_ is a good man.
Proud Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

How did Elton Johns Wig hold his spot? Thoughts U2tigers
the sim is picking the team, cant have players in prime positions that dont stay on the feild

Elton Johns Wig 0 (On) Total : 100%
Braklet 0 (On) Total : 100%
Over The Post 0 (On) Total : 100%
U2tigers 0 (Off) 2.24 (On) 15.47 (Off) 46.31 (On) 66.32 (Off) 75.43 (On) Total : 57%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the Dragons hanging around and enjoying the view of Spotswood

6780e0_398ac9d820b547c89e5db588a9b4ea7d~mv2.gif

Braklet as Head of Security put the fire hose on them at 5pm and ensure the perimeter is secure.

Don’t you feel kinda mean?

At least take a ****ing paling out!
Your right DemurePrincess, as I am the Chancellor it is a bit mean of me to make fun of our guests inability to join us.

To make up for it I will let Bonz collect a doggy bag of our left overs from lunch and he can throw that over the fence for them.

eating.png

Your right DemurePrincess, as I am the Chancellor it is a bit mean of me to make fun of our guests inability to join us.

To make up for it I will let Bonz collect a doggy bag of our left overs from lunch and he can throw that over the fence for them.

View attachment 2106795

That's a little nice isn't it?

Least you can do is charge them for the food, with service fees that Uber Eats would only dream of.

Got to ensure that Spotswood get something back.

Least you can do is charge them for the food, with service fees that Uber Eats would only dream of.

Smart man, we might just lock you in one of the cellars and keep you here again.

Whose side are you on?

I like you! ❤️

Wanna roll up the paper napkins and make spit balls too???

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back