Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

sfa music week.png

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

1_kIgK7BlLAXY1NEVyQPpQJA@2x.png

BC/DC (named after the era in which they were born) are the biggest band to have ever spawned in Abdu.

Of course, biggest doesn't always mean best.

Brian Jabbason, Pugsley Young, Bovo Young, Grav Willams and PHILALLTHRU have never had a single original musical idea, and rely on the same three chords week in-week out to produce the same godawful slop over and over again.

And of course, their few remaining supporters eat it up because they're too busy being scared at societal progression to try anything new.

Such as...

furies.png

The FurieBooms are a pop band formed solely to play music for small children.

I had to google what an "Equestria Girl" is for this.

From what I can work out, Fridgelight Sparkle is a unicorn princess who goes through a portal to high school. There, she competes in a Battle of the Bands thing with Rainbow Froth, AppleJames, DugganShy, Crushity and Pink Horse.

Someone consult TJASTA on this for accuracy.

I really can't be bothered with writing a witty sum up.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

View attachment 2113501

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

View attachment 2113503

BC/DC (named after the era in which they were born) are the biggest band to have ever spawned in Abdu.

Brian Jabbason, Pugsley Young, Bovo Young, Grav Willams and PHILALLTHRU have never had a single original musical idea, and rely on the same three chords week in-week out to produce the same godawful slop over and over again.

And of course, their few remaining supporters eat it up because they're too busy being scared at societal progression to try anything new.

Such as...

View attachment 2113502

From what I can work out, Fridgelight Sparkle is a unicorn princess who goes through a portal to high school. There, she competes in a Battle of the Bands thing with Rainbow Froth, AppleJames, DugganShy, Crushity and Pink Horse.

Always a pleasure to be shit in the OP eyes. Thanks for the endorsement campaigner👍

To the game, well I don’t want to win and hoping for the corruption to continue.

Hi Furies and my Baghdad mates😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2113501

View attachment 2113503

Such as...

View attachment 2113502

We were never the same after Bon "Crushy" Scott left us far too soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back