Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends how I go on Friday. Might slap a few vids here in between bands to get my post count up.
All thriller, no filler thanks.

That’s a philreich ism 🥴
C’mon man, I was echoing our boy Jabba73

For all the Bombers fans out there that want to show support for the one part of the team doing their jobs this season, here are some handy instructions for making your own signs. Swap the blue for black to get your team colours just right.

View attachment 2113612

What live gigs are you going too James?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seeing Undeath at Stay Gold. I'm going to pretend it was a hard choice between all the social invites I had, but if you can keep it to yourself without telling anyone, I've got nothing else on.

All thriller, no filler thanks.

C’mon man, I was echoing our boy Jabba73

Hey, do you remember that time I posted my least favourite vids? Good times...I hope you didn't actually watch them, they were execrable.

Seeing Undeath at Stay Gold. I'm going to pretend it was a hard choice between all the social invites I had, but if you can keep it to yourself without telling anyone, I've got nothing else on.

That’s fine . You seem to be into really brutal metal by that bands name. Could also be a folk bottle top stick band. Is undeath exciting?

That’s fine . You seem to be into really brutal metal by that bands name. Could also be a folk bottle top stick band. Is undeath exciting?

Think Cannibal Corpse, if you're aware of their sound. Just a bit of silliness for a Friday.

Great opening lyric line. Cool.

That's something he would say as well.

Suspicious Futurama GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thrilled to confirm ANOTHER Furies win this week as the Bombers are utterly incapable of winning during September.
Been here for a few seasons now, it ain’t just September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back