Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the body contact on Sunday Jabba73
Won’t be responsible for anything that happens upside the goal square. Don’t make the mistake of thinking I will follow you out either, hasn’t happened this season until the Sim moved me forward. It could have at least waited until a scheduled swap of ends so I didn’t have to trudge the entire length of the field. Random bucket of piss that it is.

Anyone brave enough to enter the square is fair game.

Don't mind myself some GGILF..
Two guys are on opposite sides of the world. One is balanced precariously on a thin rope strung between two buildings, about 15 stories above a busy street. The other is standing naked getting pleasured by a lady old enough to be his great grandmother.

They are both thinking exactly the same thought, what is it?

Don’t look down, don’t look down

He meant I like it bruise free for me, you can get as battered as you want.

I'll be so battered you can call me Dagwood Dug.

Sadly, half the ones I used in the 'old days' would get me perm'd now 😔

Miss the old days.

Miss the gifs.

Miss you owning me.

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t be responsible for anything that happens upside the goal square. Don’t make the mistake of thinking I will follow you out either, hasn’t happened this season until the Sim moved me forward. It could have at least waited until a scheduled swap of ends so I didn’t have to trudge the entire length of the field. Random bucket of piss that it is.

Anyone brave enough to enter the square is fair game.
I’m staying within a 10cm radius of the square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back