Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Like most of Melbourne, I did see Iron Maiden 2 weeks ago (night before Agalloch for me). They didn't play this, but when you have 25,000 songs, making a setlist that pleases everyone is a tough ask.

This was the best gig I've seen so far this year, and in the top handful of gigs I've ever seen. The guy who filmed and published it posts here, in the General Metal Thread.

Spectacular show, and actually got me, as someone rehabbing a spinal injury, right into the heart of the pit against my better judgement (pre-injury that's basically where I lived, during rehab I've tended to stay out of it for obvious reasons):

Same guy who filmed and published Midnight, the legendary Orange Goblin played a great show at the Croxton Park Hotel. I bought 3 shirts at this show 😀

I haven't watched the footage to see if I'm visible, but if you see a floggish looking bloke in there, it's likely me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously can’t believe how forgetful these nurses are, every time they bring my meds to me, they make me recite my full name & date of birth, you’d think they’d write it down. 🫢🤣

Might be because you give a different answer each time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back