Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

A sharp-shooter with a sharp wit, Gab has kicked more goals on average than anyone in his 73 games for the Bombers - an average of 3.66/match - and will be missed for his leadership as much as his accuracy.
And that is why he had to be traded …
Let's do it guys, looking forward to a big win for Baghdad this week>
Oh no you don’t!

Not getting another chance to put our wooden spoon quest in jeopardy.

View attachment 2116998

This would it memorable for both parties.
Hurt my groin playing tennis, only had some Tiger Balm to help fix it. Rubbed it in then went for a jog to warm up the muscle and see if I could continue with the next set.

Underwear is not the barrier it pretends to be …

Hurt my groin playing tennis, only had some Tiger Balm to help fix it. Rubbed it in then went for a jog to warm up the muscle and see if I could continue with the next set.

So in other words… you got your PB today but it wasn’t bc you were trying! You just needed to get home kinda fast so you could wash your hot rocks! Am I right? 😉

The idea is to use the racquet mate. That got complicated. Leave it Pugsley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back