Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than a mouthful of cheese...
vomit GIF

I have a vile of German blood if you need it. Fixes hammies like there's no tomorrow
Why is the blood vile? Doesn't sound healthy to me.

Last edited:
Ok Uncle Buck.
That was a pretend made up movie, you know that right?

I actually really had a photo of a kid in his school uniform in my car boot.

Whenever a class started talking too much I'd bring it up on the data projector, and say "This kid? He talked in my class."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a pretend made up movie, you know that right?

I actually really had a photo of a kid in his school uniform in my car boot.

Whenever a class started talking too much I'd bring it up on the data projector, and say "This kid? He talked in my class."
You seem a little flustered, guts.

You're also likely on a register of some description now, so congratulations I guess?

You seem a little flustered, guts.

You're also likely on a register of some description now, so congratulations I guess?
It was my son. I put him in a school uniform for the photo. And the car boot? Well, he liked it the first time, when I abducted him.

It was my son. I put him in a school uniform for the photo. And the car boot? Well, he liked it the first time, when I abducted him.
hows his therapy going? is he free of patricidal urges?

We don't all answer to the squid who live in a pineapple under the sea spongy
When Oscar the Grouch finds out that your squatting in his bin he's gonna beat the crap outta you

I always forget why grumbleguts has me on ignore.

Then we share another match thread and all the memories come flooding back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back