Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You may regret this. I’ve been known to go on for hours about this subject.
I like how Brenton said this but didn't elaborate further, causing me wait with baited breathe for the thing I asked for. I wanna know about Eric Thompson, Michael Little, Sam Cooley. Y'know, World Champions of a sport people can't really follow on television.

Oh well, GWS Goose what's knew in the world of marathoning?

I like how Brenton said this but didn't elaborate further, causing me wait with baited breathe for the thing I asked for. I wanna know about Eric Thompson, Michael Little, Sam Cooley. Y'know, World Champions of a sport people can't really follow on television.

I'm more into talking about my marathons, than marathoning in general.
I'm doing Berlin marathon next year. That'll be great.

You only participate in the sport, you don't care about the inner machinations or governing politics that makes the world of marathoning of round. You don't care the news of Nike and Adidas making shoes that only last 42.195 kilometres so that they can be used specifically for the long-distance sport, or whether or not Jessica Stenson should've gone to Paris. All you care about is going from Point A to Point B is a respectable timeframe.

What's the costume gonna be for Berlin?

Where do I start? Sooooo many stories, both funny and serious. Some of the banter, rivalries and contests over the 35 years of my tournament career would all make for great reading. Given the names you’ve quoted, I assume you have reasonable knowledge of bowling.

Given the names you’ve quoted, I assume you have reasonable knowledge of bowling.
Yes, I do have a reasonable ability of going onto Wikipedia and looking up who has won Gold Medals at the World Games for Tenpin Bowling.

Where do I start? Sooooo many stories, both funny and serious. Some of the banter, rivalries and contests over the 35 years of my tournament career would all make for great reading. Given the names you’ve quoted, I assume you have reasonable knowledge of bowling.
I only know Jeannette Baker and Brenton Davy

Yes, I do have a reasonable ability of going onto Wikipedia and looking up who has won Gold Medals at the World Games for Tenpin Bowling.
lol. You might be interested to know then that the No.1 ranked bowler in the world is an Aussie by the name of Jason Belmonte.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. You might be interested to know then that the No.1 ranked bowler in the world is an Aussie by the name of Jason Belmonte.
Did you ever go to the World Games? Also, when's the next World Bowling Championship?

Did you ever go to the World Games? Also, when's the next World Bowling Championship?
Next WBC should be next year. Don’t know the host country as yet. I only represented Australia at Asian Zone championships in Doha in 2000 and Manila in ‘09

I'm doing Berlin marathon next year. That'll be great.
I thought I stumbled into the wrong thread for a moment. Welcome!

Come join pantskyle and I mate - we've been practicing. I never knew he was a lefty either.
View attachment 2117496
We're gonna have to get the bumpers out.
Next WBC should be next year. Don’t know the host country as yet. I only represented Australia at Asian Zone championships in Doha in 2000 and Manila in ‘09
Looking at previous editions, looks like there's only 3 options. Also sounds like a gambler's sport if the only places are Las Vegas, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back