Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Music Comp.
Juke Box Jiggle Baddonk
View attachment 2113482

"If music be the food of love play on." Shakespeare Twelfth Night

Theme: Colours, Food & Drink
(can include; EATING, DRINKING, CONSUMING, IMBIBING)

What, How & RULES

Themed tagging of songs forming a chain from one to the next where no two songs are repeated and the song relates to the theme.
You must tag off the previous song to keep the chain going.
Theme can be in the song title, a band name ( a one time use per player only not multiple) or ‘arguably’ the subject about the theme. Songs can't be a song repeated or it’s a Baddonk.
Baddonks doubling up on a song and the juke box jams.
Strike one you get restricted to posting only songs from a set region of your choice UK, USA, AUST or the Rest of the World.
Strike two you get a further restriction of choosing either song title, band name or song subject only.
Strike three you are out.
Scoring
Each song scores one point unless they're double banger (theme is both band name and title) which score an extra point.

3KZ is Football BigChippa52

KICKING OFF WITH

How has no one posted this one yet

Hey there ex
Close Up Flirting GIF

Have you met DragoDelph ?

I'm sure he would LOVE to have a wedding with you 😘

you are most associated with the wonders ffc in my heart!

my legs are doing well to hold me up!

I did play more games for the Wonders than the OOBs!

You also got rid of the cheese, so I am allowed to like you guys again 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game Dragons!! Nice to be back at home for this one in what promises to be a criacking game. Time to fire up for this one right from the opening bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back