Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got out of bed
drunk going down GIF by HULU

Had a massive week, well actually one day off this month so I finally deserved a sleep in after the crescendo of a big week. Had to drop a hire car off this morning and then went straight back to bed. Breakfast time.

Had a massive week, well actually one day off this month so I finally deserved a sleep in after the crescendo of a big week. Had to drop a hire car off this morning and then went straight back to bed. Breakfast time.
My growth is about 3 inches since we last played
Should help me score even more this week.

I'm pretty cold and cheap too.

My growth is about 3 inches since we last played
Should help me score even more this week.
Was it particularly cold last time?

What an ex(c)iting match for today. Expect the thread to be dead. It's very quiet here as the school holidays begin.
The Currawongs are making a racket that's about it.
Well this does not bode well for my plans at all to be hovering in here all day today...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team: Please put your Catapult S7 trackers in a big bucket of sand until further notice, as there's a remote possibility that they could be weaponised to expode when your body temp, pulse rate, or levels of sweat reach a certain level.
And another (paranoid) safety tip for this weekend.

Looks like that'd be a fun duo to get messy with.
I Imagine so.
Not sure that there's any chance of peace tomorrow though.

Special request to the Dragons: Give DenieD a chance to score.
He's not been getting much lately.

I Imagine so.
Not sure that there's any chance of peace tomorrow though.

Special request to the Dragons: Give DenieD a chance to score.
He's not been getting much lately.

I need a drink...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back