Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

It takes two to tango buddy
Fun Love GIF by Sesame Street

Well hopefully tomorrows Qooty match is as good as that match tonight in the other inferior league.

And by good I mean a 10 goals win to the Dragons.

Well hopefully tomorrows Qooty match is as good as that match tonight in the other inferior league.

And by good I mean a 10 goals win to the Dragons.
And by actually good, we all mean no, shut up. Wonders by 18 points.

That's a very specific margin
It's the margin of tomorrow's game, that's why. The simmers forgot to remove me from the group so I just like to check in every now and then and get an early surprise - that's why I'm just SO keen to be here posting tonight :D

It's the margin of tomorrow's game, that's why. The simmers forgot to remove me from the group so I just like to check in every now and then and get an early surprise - that's why I'm just SO keen to be here posting tonight :D

It all makes sense now.

Do I at least kick a bag?

It's the legal age in Australia.

Most time changing year in most people's lives, for it's the age they are legally allowed to meet Braklet
That makes a lot of sense actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything makes sense when you apply Braklet to the equation.

Even the things that make no sense at all, like Takoyaki (which is incredible)
Haven't tried it but would like to. I literally only knew it was a thing from Persona 3. 😅

Haven't tried it but would like to. I literally only knew it was a thing from Persona 3. 😅
I meant takoyaki BTW, not Braklet, though I am sure he is of a unique taste as well...

I adored persona 3 (still thing 4 Golden and 5 Royal are ahead though)
I'm still currently playing P3 (Reload). I finished P4 Golden before that fairly recently. While I played through P5 (regular edition? Was on PS4 before I sold it) which was my first Persona game, a couple years back. So I guess I've been going backwards in the order lol.

I think P4G is my favourite so far.

I'm still currently playing P3 (Reload). I finished P4 Golden before that fairly recently. While I played through P5 (regular edition? Was on PS4 before I sold it) which was my first Persona game, a couple years back. So I guess I've been going backwards in the order lol.

I think P4G is my favourite so far.

Royal is the far far superior version to P5.

Suggest a replay 😘

Adore all of them and cannot wait for Metaphor: ReFantazio in October.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back