Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons tear-down of the Wonders changerooms after the last time they lost to us.

door GIF

Not sure but I can tell you we don't wear any
Avocado's don't shit.
They explode.

Hence I am alertly making sure that I use a DIY bomb disposal kit to surgically remove the nuts from my Avo's ASAP after purchase.

Breakfast Brunch GIF by Make it Move

Avocado's don't shit.
They explode.

Hence I am alertly making sure that I use a DIY bomb disposal kit to surgically remove the nuts from my Avo's ASAP after purchase.

Breakfast Brunch GIF by Make it Move
Never had that problem. Where do you buy your avos from, Detroit?

The Wonders RPL scrapped this archaic 5km rule years ago.

And we also replaced the pokies with reality space invaders and pacppl too.

'The state government has vowed to overturn the “5km rule” - described as “head-scratching” and “pointless” - which has in the past deterred people from entering their local club.

Under current legislation, in order to enter a club, anyone living within a 5km radius must sign up to be a member, demonstrate membership to another club, or be signed in by a member.'

pac man GIF
video games 80s GIF by RETRO-FIEND

The Wonders RPL scrapped this archaic 5km rule years ago.

And we also replaced the pokies with reality space invaders and pacppl too.

'The state government has vowed to overturn the “5km rule” - described as “head-scratching” and “pointless” - which has in the past deterred people from entering their local club.

Under current legislation, in order to enter a club, anyone living within a 5km radius must sign up to be a member, demonstrate membership to another club, or be signed in by a member.'

pac man GIF
video games 80s GIF by RETRO-FIEND
Best news.

I've actively avoided becoming a member of my local. Last thing I want or need is another card to carry around in my wallet.

Understand some have digital memberships too but not being a member probably saves me a bit of coin from regular attendances, lol.

The Colosseum pirts club has been very successful this year.

It's a kind of reverse strip club where fans who are not wearing very much go to become more clothed, and get rehab from too much pole dancing.

It mostly involves doing what ClarkeM likes doing most on his once a month day off.

Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN
Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It mostly involves doing what @ClarkeM likes doing most on his once a month day off.
Spending my ****ing days off studying, this is such bullshit. I just want to go to a park and sit under the sun and cry.

Good to see you playing in a Wonderful new position (W) later today.

Flying high with Barbs has paid off.

Barbie Movie Fashion GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
Will Ferrell Wings GIF by First We Feast
Thank **** , Plastic Fantastic kicked too many goals against us at FF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back