Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I certainly walk around like I'm king dick and I'm not going to change.
Season 3 Starz GIF by Power

Wonders,

I was wondering how to announce this weeks team selection.

So, as Pugsley suggested, I put my helmet on and got my crayons out i have no creative bone in my body and used chatgpt

Enjoy a poem, I spent hours to create

West Coast wonders, hearts ablaze,
A team of stars in golden haze.
In every role, with pride they stand,
A mighty force across the land.

At the back, a trio strong:
Ressies SwampPig leads along.
NinjaSwan with swiftest flight,
Oisin_the_Goat, a fearless sight.

Half backs bring the solid wall—
SSwans2011, standing tall.
AnUltimateRessie, fierce and bold,
croweater 41, a grip of gold.

Centres power through the game,
DenieD ’s wild winds now claim.
Giant YoYo ’s endless spin,
BigChippa52 dives right in.

Half forwards shift to meet the call,
HARPSichord, with skill enthralls.
akkaps charges, fast and true,
Cubs2Lions roars anew.

Full forwards with their keen intent,
jezzajay, unstoppable, bent.
BFew ’s kicks fly like a blade,
BallaratBulldog in each raid.

Followers, the heart of the beat,
dogs105 moves with quickened feet.
Pamcake1 rises with the sun,
ClarkeM ’s power, second to none.

Interchange with eager fire:
Rubber Arm ’s force won't tire,
JT_the_Man, a secret plan—
Ready to rise, lead the clan.

Changes made, the shift begins:
DenieD to wing, for daring spins.
Cubs2Lions now half-forward fleet,
dogs105 in ruck complete.
HARPSichord joins the forward cast,
As wonders surge to stand steadfast.

West Coast’s finest, in their stride,
Their spirit strong, their heads held high.
Each selection, a tale of might—
Onward they march into the fight!​

cringe

B: Ressies SwampPig / NinjaSwan / Oisin_the_Goat
HB: SSwans2011 / AnUltimateRessie / croweater 41
C: DenieD / Giant YoYo / BigChippa52
HF: HARPSichord / akkaps / Cubs2Lions
F: jezzajay / BFew / BallaratBulldog
FOLL: dogs105 / Pamcake1 / ClarkeM
INT: Rubber Arm / JT_the_Man
Can we get more of this please? This and some motley Crüe before a game gets my blood boiling and raises my testosterone tenfold!

Can anyone at the Dragons tell us if there is going to be a fire drill today at the Lair before or during the match?
There'll be fire, not so much a drill. We're not that organised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone at the Dragons tell us if there is going to be a fire drill today at the Lair before or during the match?
Imagine naming your home venue after your spiritual leader who continues to hog prime positions and rarely show up in match threads :$ ...

I suppose he is the fourth highest poster this week with a whopping 4 posts come an hour before the game but surely the club starts to take a look at its own arrogance to barely recruit, continue to attribute every part of their identity to a guy who has done nothing for them in the past 25 seasons.

If only Grand Uncle Horace was here, his heart rate would be through the roof looking at this absolute rabble of a club right now. Time to pack it in I think, get us back to 12 teams and a normal fixture.

Any team playing the Dragons twice this season is effectively getting 4 byes in a 16 week season. Pretty disappointing effort really.

Imagine naming your home venue after your spiritual leader who continues to hog prime positions and rarely show up in match threads :$ ...

I suppose he is the fourth highest poster this week with a whopping 4 posts come an hour before the game but surely the club starts to take a look at its own arrogance to barely recruit, continue to attribute every part of their identity to a guy who has done nothing for them in the past 25 seasons.

If only Grand Uncle Horace was here, his heart rate would be through the roof looking at this absolute rabble of a club right now. Time to pack it in I think, get us back to 12 teams and a normal fixture.

Any team playing the Dragons twice this season is effectively getting 4 byes in a 16 week season. Pretty disappointing effort really.
shout out Greenery for all his great work for the club

The Incredible Melting Man Horror Movies GIF by absurdnoise

In all seriousness we know our posting spread isn't ideal, but it can't be fixed instantly. We're not the first club in that kind of situation and won't be the last.

In all seriousness we know our posting spread isn't ideal, but it can't be fixed instantly. We're not the first club in that kind of situation and won't be the last.
I hope you’re the last, sincerely.

The Fighting Furagons has a ring to it. Not a good one but definitely at least one tinny ring to it.

Is that anything like a middle aged spread or a bed spread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back