Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have a dance battle

John Cena Dancing GIF by Kids' Choice Awards' Choice Awards

Might have to be some less rhythmically deficient Delons than I

ricky gervais bow down to the king GIF

It's never too late to snack
I went some Sunbite Crackers with Quinoa. Sour cream and chives to be exact.

Sorry Jatz.

Never! I’m thinking 2 minute noodles myself tbh. Love those beautiful unhealthy bastards.
We had 2 minute noodles for dinner!! 3 year old cats2rise saw the 'curly noodles' in the supermarket and there was no way we were not having them for dinner. I reckon its 12 or so years since I last had a packet of 2 min noodles, Mi Goreng etc.

Midnight called and would like to ask you if you meant to belittle its existence for some reason
This is a cracking post. I don't really have a humorous reply, but I wanted to acknowledge it and make you aware of the smirk and nod of appreciation whilst reading it.

This is a cracking post. I don't really have a humorous reply, but I wanted to acknowledge it and make you aware of the smirk and nod of appreciation whilst reading it.

i appreciate you making me aware of your acknowledgement and next time you post one of the many posts that make me do the same I shall comment with an equally eloquent “this shits funny” to let you know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Mount Buller comrades and the East Side Hawks,

Whatever you do today, do it how moginie tells us to later this morning

Whatever you do today, do it as moginie will tell us later this morning
I certainly will my good friend cats2rise!

Much preparation in the moginie household for a celebration tonight. The fridge is bursting with foodstuffs. So I'll be pretty busy today and probably won't be able to look in to this thread as much as I'd like.

Whatever you do today, do it with an attitude of carousel.

Whatever you do today, do it how moginie tells us to later this morning
Hey cats

I’m going to have a frozen coke today. I’ve never had one

Does anyone here eat breakfast?

I mostly just have coffee. That’s what I’m doing now. Breakfast seems like a weird meal. Really limiting.
At best, I have an Up & Go on weekdays. Love a brunch on the weekend, but I'm never usually hungry enough first thing in the morning.

Does anyone here eat breakfast?

I mostly just have coffee. That’s what I’m doing now. Breakfast seems like a weird meal. Really limiting.
yeah i normally have some weetbix

sometimes I have toast or raisin toast or a muffin

occasionally I splash out and make eggs and bacon

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back