Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

My god Robertio 150th game and DemurePrincess last game for now anyway as an OOB as well.

We quite simply have to win and we will win. C'mon the OOB's!:D
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Mrs Turbo ….. may as well get those Pina Coladas ready babes

Sweet FA Road Trips S38R09 - Taxi Service for OOBs v Roys at the BJO

Starting with countrysider Ed out at Nemuta Plains, the Player Collection Service then proceeds to Sweet where all players with a proprietorship are collected and transported to the BJO for today's match.

If you are in this match, and you have a property in the world, you get a drive-by. If you have multiple properties it's dependent on whether both are en route. All visited properties are listed thuswithhencehere:
Nemuta Plains: Ed_Gein
Spotswood: Over The Post, myblueroan (not yet signed to this property), JuddgementDay (not yet signed to this property), Braklet
Waverley: fitzroybowiedog
Spotswood: Mrs Turbo, Mrs Turbo, Elton Johns Wig, U2tigers
Rasasidge: Elton Johns Wig
Attenboro: Robertio
Beldribilin: King Tenz
Tiger Island, Punt: thewizardmelon, DemurePrincess
Sweet CBD: DERRINALPHIL
Old Town: Mooch, Aristotle Pickett, Elmer_Hauser, Dingster, _Mike_, Dingster, JackNah_8, royboy2, TheGoatBaron, Mobbs (as Mullarvey), SpecialBruce

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now faintly heard begging for rescue from its 38th season.

Music pinched from Machine Gun Fellatio in honour of their current reformation.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Last edited:
I’m still recovering from last night. Lions were MASSIVE! I’ll have to move on and get my head on straight for this one.

Starting with countrysider Ed out at Nemuta Plains, the Player Collection Service then proceeds to Sweet where all players with a proprietorship are collected and transported to the BJO for today's match.

If you are in this match, and you have a property in the world, you get a drive-by. If you have multiple properties it's dependend on whether both are en route. All visited properties are listed thuswithhencehere:
Spotswood: Over The Post, myblueroan (not yet signed to this property), JuddgementDay (not yet signed to this property), Braklet
Old Town: Mooch, Aristotle Pickett, Elmer_Hauser, Dingster, _Mike_, Dingster, JackNah_8, royboy2, TheGoatBaron, Mobbs (as Mullarvey), SpecialBruce

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now faintly heard begging for rescue from its 38th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

That is way cool Mobbs!😄💖

I’m still recovering from last night. Lions were MASSIVE! I’ll have to move on and get my head on straight for this one.
Such an epic win KZ!
Congrats.
Very excited for the Granny now.

If you are in this match, and you have a property in the world, you get a drive-by. If you have multiple properties it's dependend on whether both are en route. All visited properties are listed thuswithhencehere:

Links:

It’s the music hey! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's too far out of town for me to include it in this video. would have been : your farm, 40 minutes of travel, then everybody else over the last 2 mins :D
That’s not too far if you live in the country :)

I see you’re taking acid again? Roys to win
That’s not what Nanny said..

Helga also… pretty sure I can hear from Mortlake…. BaaaaaaaaOOBsssss

Acid is not good for you Goaty smh

Hopefully you’re too tired to play next week :)

Next week is possibly the first time ever I would be very happy if either time won the Grand Final. Although I am slightly leaning towards The Swans tbh (you guys have been dreadfully unlucky in finals in recent years plus Vale Grand Uncle Horace)

The amount of nuffies who would be triggered by Tom Papley winning a flag is also greatly appealing to me. Paps has been one of my favourite non Carlton players for years. What a character

I could never get my AI lady to say Robertio, she always gave me Roberto so i sacked her.
Congratulations on your milestone mate. You've been an asset to the league since you arrived. Spewin' we ever lost you from the Roys. Spittin' broken glass, too. And chips. I think the kids call it "triggered" but their phrases are dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back