Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Members, N28, Row F, sensational seats. Was at the 'G in '79 as a kid (bloody Harmes) and '03 (bloody Rocca), missed '90, but this is the one!!!!

GOT MY GRAND FINAL TICKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMACK BANG ON THE WING GREAT SOUTHERN STAND AFL MEMBERS
M19 ROW M
THE STAGE IS SET!!!!!!

Internet is the best way to purchase tickets avois all the cues we had 5 computers going and kept on looking for new tickets while one person held the best seats

COMMON PIES!!!!!!! NOW IM NERVOUS!!!!!!!

M16, ROW C, same row as last week, this is getting freaky now.:D

Awesome seats, seems they extended the AFL members even further from last week, as last week M16 was cut in half, as this week M14 seems to be the furthest around.

I'm stoked.:D

Internet is the best way to purchase tickets avois all the cues we had 5 computers going and kept on looking for new tickets while one person held the best seats
That's quite an inconsiderate thing to do - Those four other sets of tickets would have been held on reserve for 8 minutes, until the session expired, meaning that other supporters may have had to purchase worse seats until those became available again.

It's one thing to have another computer going as a backup, but five is not only overkill, but quite discourteous to your fellow members.

Absolutely wrapped Im a Full AFL member and got my ticket this morning M14 row Z.
AFL members has always started at M16 does anyone know if this is different for Grand final day and if you can access all members facilities/bars etc as I have mates in M18/19.

Absolutely wrapped Im a Full AFL member and got my ticket this morning M14 row Z.
AFL members has always started at M16 does anyone know if this is different for Grand final day and if you can access all members facilities/bars etc as I have mates in M18/19.
Don't worry mate, if anything we now have more facilities for GF day in the AFL members.

For example, there's a joint TAB that lies on the edge of the AFL Members/public area, well that's all ours for this week.

And so will any bars, catering areas, rooms etc that come within that area.

For this week M14 and M15 are AFL members areas, and everything in them is ours, hahaha.

All they have done it seems is move the "fence" from the middle of M16 to the middle of M14.

I am a QLD based Pies supporter. Flying down on Thursday night and cant wait!! Had to buy the $1,350 (ouch) package. Sitting in Section Q50 row ZZ if I was to hazard a guess but just happy to be going.

With the package comes tickets to the Grand Final Eve dinner. Can anyone give me some more info on it please? Where is it? Who will be there etc.

Cheers

Checked online and nothing showed up in CC statement so rang the bank number and they confirmed a pending transaction for $454 which equates to 1 adult and 1 concession, premium seats. We are legends members so priority 1 seems to have worked out well. Now to pick up and find out where we are sitting.

Great suggestion.

I too rang my bank - Prime seats baby. Peeerfect for me.

That's quite an inconsiderate thing to do - Those four other sets of tickets would have been held on reserve for 8 minutes, until the session expired, meaning that other supporters may have had to purchase worse seats until those became available again.

It's one thing to have another computer going as a backup, but five is not only overkill, but quite discourteous to your fellow members.

That's strange because my experience with AFL members bookings is that you can only have the a barcode or set of barcodes logged in once. If you try and look for more tickets on another computer it will refuce to accept the barcodes as they are already in use on another session. Maybe it's different for the GF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they are just camping out at the shopping centre, waiting in line? That's awesome, gotta love the commitment :thumbsu:

And it worked out perfectly!!!

EXACT same seats as last week! Right where we wanted them! Second row, top deck on the aisle!

Carn the ****ing maggies!!!!

I purchased a Grand Final package from the Western Bulldogs on Saturday morning for $1150. I can in no way afford it, but I have missed one match in 5 years and I could not bare the thought of not being there on Grand Final day. You cannot put a price on history! I am going by myself, sitting in Q33. When it went through it was the greatest feeling of all time.

Here is a link to the package.. Not sure how many are left, but you can book online.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/grand final packages/tabid/10676/default.aspx

Anyone else here purchase this package?

I have gone the same package Did's, when did they notify you of what section? My payment went through but they say they can refund it.

I am in the Group 2 ballot - but have the feeling it was fail as no CC transactions have gone through.

I have gone the same package Did's, when did they notify you of what section? My payment went through but they say they can refund it.

I am in the Group 2 ballot - but have the feeling it was fail as no CC transactions have gone through.

I rang Michael at the Western Bulldogs (number appears on the link I provided). I asked him to confirm my payment and confirm that I will be allocated a ticket. He did this and also notified me of the seating sections available with the package. I chose m33, row AA and he said he would allocate that to me. He was very helpful. I also received a payment confirmation email, followed closely by an email confirming that my Grand Final Package with ticket and Grand Final Brunch entry had gone through. This email included all the information about the brunch.

Hope yours went through mate!

GO PIES!!!!!!!!

My ANZ account has not been debited yet.

Legends membership - guaranteed ticket supposedly

Can see the $5 ticketec charge from registration day.

any others with Legends memberships that have not been debited yet?

My ANZ account has not been debited yet.

Legends membership - guaranteed ticket supposedly

Can see the $5 ticketec charge from registration day.

any others with Legends memberships that have not been debited yet?

Interesting - sounds like the lack of CC debit thing may not be a guarantee people have missed out.

I rang Michael at the Western Bulldogs (number appears on the link I provided). I asked him to confirm my payment and confirm that I will be allocated a ticket. He did this and also notified me of the seating sections available with the package. I chose m33, row AA and he said he would allocate that to me. He was very helpful. I also received a payment confirmation email, followed closely by an email confirming that my Grand Final Package with ticket and Grand Final Brunch entry had gone through. This email included all the information about the brunch.

Hope yours went through mate!

GO PIES!!!!!!!!

hey mate you managed to get M33 through a bulldogs package? that is some good work. right behind the ponsford goals behind the cheer squad. i just wonder how the hell the bulldogs or any other club for that matter managed to get their hands on that sort of allocation though.i thought it had been reserved for pies members only. this ticketing system gets smellier by the day. i have a few friends who were all priority 1 members, same as another member on here called yee haa who posted earlier in this thread, and they all got standard seating and are now shitting themselves that they are going to be in the nose bleeds rather than down in m33

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating - Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back