List Mgmt. Selections 30 + 47

Remove this Banner Ad

Whaaaaaaat, this surprises me, his an absolute freak, Im on his bandwagon already, I'd take him at pick 30 if his still available in a heartbeat. He also recorded the 5th best time of 2.78 seconds in the 20 metre sprint which is outstanding considering he is 192cm. If we are after Xfactor ability, Marsh has got plenty.
The questions are around his football nous and wayward kicking.

Battersby is seriously flying under the radar ATM i hope he's there at 30 so we have the option on him. He's kicking is good and his hand balls in tight are very creative. Plus he can defend on small forwards when in the back line to a very high standard.[/quote
His size concerns me if he is seen as a small defender. 177cms? He has"isolate me in the goal square" written all over him.

Warming to Honeychurch at 47.

I like the sound of his name FG. As good a reason as any to draft the kid:rolleyes: .

If we do draft him I'll dust off the Scottymobile that's gathering dust and redbacks down in the back shed and we'll rename it the Mitchmobile. Are you still licensed to drive a stretch limo?

I honestly see nothing Gary Rohan has that John Marsh doesn't.

Would be a steal at 30.

I like the sound of his name FG. As good a reason as any to draft the kid:rolleyes: .

If we do draft him I'll dust off the Scottymobile that's gathering dust and redbacks down in the back shed and we'll rename it the Mitchmobile. Are you still licensed to drive a stretch limo?

Love the way honeychurch goes about it but still think he doesn't have the frame to play the position he plays now. He is pretty one dimensional in my eyes. It's inside mid or bust for him.

What do people think of Cripps if we could get him at 30? 192cm mid lacks a tank but can be developed, all australian who may reach second round has to be considered on best available basis. Personally think u can't have enough big bodied mids, very versatile, and could hold down any position if need be. Another to consider for pick 47, Lobb. 205 cm can go fwd, basketball background...at 20 he's no beanstalk, and looks v mobile and coordinated for a bloke that size. Failing that, does anyone know if we are planning to take Mabon back as a rookie?

God there's some absolute garbage phantom drafts getting around on this site atm. Mostly from posters that have been around a while. Wouldn't know their noses from their assholes.

Turned into the biggest circle jerk on BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to be a bit sceptical when he admits he's seen very little of the prospects then goes on to write thousands upon thousands of words on 60+ kids from all around Australia. Only read his Luke Mc profile and it was mostly pretty bad. His comments on Luke's 2013 champs are way off the mark.

This is the guy that once described Andrew Swallow as a "major seagull" by the way.

What do people think of Cripps if we could get him at 30? 192cm mid lacks a tank but can be developed, all australian who may reach second round has to be considered on best available basis. Personally think u can't have enough big bodied mids, very versatile, and could hold down any position if need be. Another to consider for pick 47, Lobb. 205 cm can go fwd, basketball background...at 20 he's no beanstalk, and looks v mobile and coordinated for a bloke that size.?
Would like Rory Lobb also but he won't be there at pick 47, slight chance he is there at our pick 30 either.
Read somewhere that the swans are considering taking him at pick 15 but that would be a little high, he will be the first ruck selected at the draft probably between 20-35 imo.

still think with our 2 picks we take a small forward (Impey, kennedy-harris, templeton, honeychurch, Dayle garlett) and a KPD (Matt Sully, Dan McStay, Cain Tickner, Tom Barrass or Jake Kolodjashnij)

God there's some absolute garbage phantom drafts getting around on this site atm. Mostly from posters that have been around a while. Wouldn't know their noses from their assholes.

Turned into the biggest circle jerk on BF.
I'd be interested to see your personal rankings Pykie. The phantoms are a crock of shit IMO, but I do enjoy seeing thd profiles and rankings.
Is there any poster that we should be taking notice of? Apart from yourself of course!!

Would like Rory Lobb also but he won't be there at pick 47, slight chance he is there at our pick 30 either.
Read somewhere that the swans are considering taking him at pick 15 but that would be a little high, he will be the first ruck selected at the draft probably between 20-35 imo.

still think with our 2 picks we take a small forward (Impey, kennedy-harris, templeton, honeychurch, Dayle garlett) and a KPD (Matt Sully, Dan McStay, Cain Tickner, Tom Barrass or Jake Kolodjashnij)

If we go with a spec ruck I hope we go with Archie Smith. Has Very similar development potential to that of Tom Nicholls.

I stopped reading at the "lacks explosiveness and is "quick enough" when he lopes a bit"

Talking about a kid that was part of a 4 x 100m relay team for Trinity that broke a 60 year old AGSV record.

I stopped reading at the "lacks explosiveness and is "quick enough" when he lopes a bit"

Talking about a kid that was part of a 4 x 100m relay team for Trinity that broke a 60 year old AGSV record.
Also said something about once he gets going his long strides yadayadayada... For a bloke of 6'3, Luke has pretty short steps, thus gets to high speed pretty quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Selections 30 + 47

Remove this Banner Ad

Back