September Daily Punt - Spring is in the air

Remove this Banner Ad

there is some sparse WFA form around It's Somewhat. who's is an ok horse at a mile no more. realistically i have him a 1/12 chance to repeat that run and that run would win.

Agree - but don't trust that single form point at all - looks a complete anomaly to me (for a number of horses in that race - not just picking on EK). False form signal.

just the 3 bets for me tomorrow
Heatherly - loading up with a view to follow through the spring
The United States

Morphetville R7. Avoid the Missus, excellent each way proposition. Fav local trainer David Jolly, and Jamie Kah with the ride

Think at 9yo he's unlikely.
Although Gelagotis is a much better trainer thank Mick Burles
I have always found that if the horse is racing well age is irrelevant and thanks to the media always potting horses that are old i always get better odds on them. His last run was good enough for me. But the race is a lottery with so many unknown factors, at least i will know where The Cleaner will be in the run! I can find a reason for every single horse in the race winning. Even Real Love coming off a freshen up is not hopeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always found that if the horse is racing well age is irrelevant and thanks to the media always potting horses that are old i always get better odds on them. His last run was good enough for me. But the race is a lottery with so many unknown factors, at least i will know where The Cleaner will be in the run! I can find a reason for every single horse in the race winning. Even Real Love coming off a freshen up is not hopeless

last start at the trip was a g1 where she pulled 1L off BHB in run home with both towards rear in slowly run race early. only 54kg vs 58kg too so that's 2kg diff at WFA. go back further very comparable WA form with BHB very equal as 4yo's IMO. while she now reads and feels like a 2 miler and Adam assures everyone she is, i'm not sold. she's rated well over 1400 so 1600 first up for first time under Weir is very interesting.

think she's been overtrained for the 2 mile previously so hoping for a bit of dash here.

The one sure thing that you can take from the Dato today lads is that Tavago will flash home & look the goods for a Caulfield Cup bet when markets reopen :thumbsu:

The one sure thing that you can take from the Dato today lads is that Tavago will flash home & look the goods for a Caulfield Cup bet when markets reopen :thumbsu:
very true im keen on muhuta in this but tavage eachway for sure
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

The weight advantage should be enough for Prized Icon. was pleasantly surprised with his return. i think he wins but H10 second up mile is always a question for spring 3yo's.

I think he's actually value at the price but he'll likely drift from there.

Storm the stars is a watch on first up second campaign in aus and is a very high class horse. thats a good formula, he will improve a stack this prep.

Remove this Banner Ad

September Daily Punt - Spring is in the air

Remove this Banner Ad

Back