State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Toss in a few filet mignons and I’m good. 👍

Cup of vegetable soup
Various dinner rolls with butter
Mixed greens salad, various dressings
Corn on the cob, for a bit of an adventure (if anyone still has teeth after the game 🤭)
Parmesan encrusted roasted potatoes
Spinach and ricotta cannelloni in white sauce

Desserts to include a cookie table, death by chocolate cake, self-serve sundae bar

Now I’m hungry. Glad it’s bed time. 🙂
Oh My Goodness Wow GIF by Mammoth Screen

On the contrary having lived there I can totally understand why someone born in Vic Metro may not want to publicly identify as metropolitan Victorian.

In other words they have a lot in common with people from Queensland, New South Wales, Tasmania, NT and ACT who do not want to identify as being from their specific state or territory either
I heard that post ww2 many pretended to be war criminals rather than being outed as being from Melbourne

Caz is like a Kaiser Soze , always mentioned in hushed tones with rumours of someone being Caz.
I'm not sure she even exists
I said that before a certain incident but now I stand by it ;)

Someone else whose username rhymes with Caz also gives off alias vibes…

I heard that post ww2 many pretended to be war criminals rather than being outed as being from Melbourne
A lot of other things have changed in those 80 odd years but this is one thing that hasn’t changed

I'm rereading LOTR for the umpteenth time... finally got some time to absorb a long tale.

The book is SO MUCH BETTER than any of the flicks. "Hey Peter J, where the hell is Tom Bombadil?"
Unpopular opinion.
LOTR is massively overrated.
The books are waaaaay too descriptive. It takes him a page to describe a tree.
The characters aren't overly deep or interesting and the overarching plot line is a long walk to put a volcano .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happily us Brits don’t need a visa

*definitely not true
You do have a few centuries turning up places , renaming them and taking there stuff to the museum.
You did teach them Christianity in exchange.

May as well put it on the Diner's Club, Ding.
I had a diners club given to me as a corporate card in the early 2000's might as well given me a bunch of monopoly money, it's accepted at the same amount of places

I drunk some Western Sydney Water once, thats why I have 4 eyes.
Damn… lemme find my joke book… I left it here… I had something for that…

Chicken? No
Duck… hmm maybe…
Moose?… just ew

Unpopular opinion.
The characters aren't overly deep or interesting and the overarching plot line is a long walk to put a volcano .
1721223215802.gif

I drunk some Western Sydney Water once, thats why I have 4 eyes.
It's like a super power. Heightens your senses, doubles your sight in your case.
Those from Western Sydney are just a bit better than everyone else

Unpopular opinion.
Victor Hugo takes several pages to describe the Bishop of Digne at the beginning of Les Miserables. It's called "literature".

As opposed to the Reader's Digest version of War And Peace; BANG. Well, that was a long war.....

It's like a super power. Heightens your senses, doubles your sight in your case.
Those from Western Sydney are just a bit better than everyone else
And glow faintly in the dark....

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back