State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Allies, have you been to see a quokka yet? They live on an island that the Dutch called a rat's nest, but they're cute as heck. You have to catch a totally safe and not bumpy at all ferry to get there. BLUEALLTHRU is the skipper of the ferry, he's only crashed it once.

Be a shame if he forgot to pick you up again though.

sante, control your relatives or the WAilians will declare war on you again.

They gave me their word that they wouldn't act up again.

Hey Allies, have you been to see a quokka yet? They live on an island that the Dutch called a rat's nest, but they're cute as heck. You have to catch a totally safe and not bumpy at all ferry to get there. BLUEALLTHRU is the skipper of the ferry, he's only crashed it once.

I'm amazed that there is something left over there that you haven't tried to mine, skin or eat.

And if you believe the sole purpose of the SFA is the result of a random simulator then the Blarney Stone has kissed you more than you have kissed it.

Wonder why that is
Well the sim has gifted me both a wooden spoon and a flag. Disaster and triumph seems to come to me in fairly equal measure!:laughv1:

Well the sim has gifted me both a wooden spoon and a flag. Disaster and triumph seems to come to me in fairly equal measure!:laughv1:
Feast or famine is it? As an Irish Carlton supporter you seem eminently qualified for the gig then!!

I'm amazed that there is something left over there that you haven't tried to mine, skin or eat.
The day is still young.

They’re bored there’s no qooty to watch. Local footy will have to do for now

Feast or famine is it? As an Irish Carlton supporter you seem eminently qualified for the gig then!!
Do i want to trade in my winners medal with the OOB's for a Blues flag? Well that's a question i refuse to answer!;)

BLUEALLTHRU is an experienced captain and 'competent' pilot...

1721269321948.gif

BLUEALLTHRU is an experienced captain and 'competent' pilot...

View attachment 2051138
As an extremely competent skipper, I've only ever had one small accident and after copius dark rum I didn't see the iceberg.

titanic night GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an extremely competent skipper, I've only ever had one small accident and after copius dark rum I didn't see the iceberg.

titanic night GIF
Nobody ever talks about how the iceberg felt afterwards.

They strike me as the selfie-taking types, quokkas or not

But if the allies do decide to take a winter trip to Rotto to try and get an elusive selfie, head straight to the shopping/food area and there they all are. The tasmanians will probably find it warm enough to have a swim.

Fun fact - Rotto’s subway is the only subway that I’ve been to that also does pizza!

They strike me as the selfie-taking types, quokkas or not

But if the allies do decide to take a winter trip to Rotto to try and get an elusive selfie, head straight to the shopping/food area and there they all are. The tasmanians will probably find it warm enough to have a swim.

Fun fact - Rotto’s subway is the only subway that I’ve been to that also does pizza!
There's a Subway on Rotto? Last time I was there, the only options were the bakery or the pub.

The West Australians know better than to mess with Emus.
Currently they trail 1-0 in wars.

Last edited:

The first time I went to Rochness island was on a footy trip to play the Western Reds in a pre-season game, it was designed to be a bonding trip. We got on the cans the night before in a huge way, the ferry across the to rochness at 8ish the next morning resulted in about half dozen guys throwing up everywhere in full club gear.
Good times.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back