State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

They strike me as the selfie-taking types, quokkas or not

But if the allies do decide to take a winter trip to Rotto to try and get an elusive selfie, head straight to the shopping/food area and there they all are. The tasmanians will probably find it warm enough to have a swim.

Fun fact - Rotto’s subway is the only subway that I’ve been to that also does pizza!
Selfies? I bring my own camera crew everywhere I go.

Influencers these days are so low budget.

The first time I went to Rochness island was on a footy trip to play the Western Reds in a pre-season game, it was designed to be a bonding trip. We got on the cans the night before in a huge way, the ferry across the to rochness at 8ish the next morning resulted in about half dozen guys throwing up everywhere in full club gear.
Good times.
Your trip was so big that they decided to rename the island!

I noticed you left out sterilize
Half dozen rugby players throwing up will require this.

You still talking about Lord of the Rings?
I've actually read the LOTR trilogy 3 times, absurd given Im not a fan.

First time I was very young (in year 3 so about 8), so when I was in my late teens I thought I was probably too young first time , so read it again.

When the movies were going strong a few years later I went one more time as I was suffering from FOMO, and wanted to like them to be part of it.

Your trip was so big that they decided to rename the island!

Half dozen rugby players throwing up will require this.
that was an odd autocorrect. I wonder what I typed initially to get to Rochness, over Rottness.

I've actually read the LOTR trilogy 3 times, absurd given Im not a fan.

First time I was very young (in year 3 so about 8), so when I was in my late teens I thought I was probably too young first time , so read it again.

When the movies were going strong a few years later I went one more time as I was suffering from FOMO, and wanted to like them to be part of it.
Three times?

1721277480802.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that one is on me, I thought it was Rottness, not Rottnest

Rottnest is a much better name, good choice
Don't thank me, thank Willem de Vlamingh.

This explains so so many things, Goose
I get a good look at influencer set ups these days.

The "good" ones have lighting, mirrors and 2 cameras for their "natural" piece to camera monologues

I get a good look at influencer set ups these days.

The "good" ones have lighting, mirrors and 2 cameras for their "natural" piece to camera monologues
This is a totally unexpected side of you, ngl

Hey Allies, have you been to see a quokka yet? They live on an island that the Dutch called a rat's nest, but they're cute as heck. You have to catch a totally safe and not bumpy at all ferry to get there. BLUEALLTHRU is the skipper of the ferry, he's only crashed it once.

Be a shame if he forgot to pick you up again though.
Thanks Bob that was a great idea, we even got a quokka selfie. I'm sure BLUEALLTHRU will get us back safely before the game, its not like anyone is holding his family hostage until we get back safely.

quokka selfie.png

Oh my sweet summer child, basing your entire belief system on [checks notes] random simulation.

Is this The Warriors schtick now?

We are just here to have fun losing 🙃

Is this The Warriors schtick now?

We are just here to have fun losing 🙃
Tell me you haven't been paying attention without telling me you haven't been paying attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back