State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder Tarks is great and I am too
You Are Awesome Well Done GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Ahoy hoy The Filth Wizard got a rule based question for you.

Re: rule 6C, does the offending team start on minus four goals or does the opposition full forward start with four goals? Because I reckon the latter option is probably the fairer and more legally sound option. As a full forward yourself I assume that you're comfortable with this interpretation.

The use of sock puppets is why you are no longer allowed within 500 m from a school
That lollipop lady had no sense of humour.

We're playing Western Australia? Too easy! In the bag. Done and dusted... Thanks for playing, see you next season! Wooo!
Somewhat presumptuous given that you'll be starting 4 goals behind there cooney

Ahoy hoy The Filth Wizard got a rule based question for you.

Re: rule 6C, does the offending team start on minus four goals or does the opposition full forward start with four goals? Because I reckon the latter option is probably the fairer and more legally sound option. As a full forward yourself I assume that you're comfortable with this interpretation.

Not to be controversial but is this rule 6C for the Sweet FA or rule 6C for the State Of Origin because I don't personally believe the SFA rules should be referred to for an exhibition series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to be controversial but is this rule 6C for the Sweet FA or rule 6C for the State Of Origin because I don't personally believe the SFA rules should be referred to for an exhibition series.
It's whatever rule personally benefits me.

I must’ve wandered onto the wrong board.

For what it’s worth the clear recourse is the Allies need to use their team as selected for their previous match and damicky needs to be permanently deregistered.
this seems harsh, but fair.

For what it’s worth the clear recourse is the Allies need to use their team as selected for their previous match and damicky needs to be permanently deregistered.
I mean it's no four goal advantage but it'll do.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back