State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget the Swedish Chefs favourite place. Boort! Boort! Boort!

Swedish Chef Cooking GIF
We need more Boort license plates in the gift shop!

IMG_0332.jpeg

TheGoatBaron averaged 3.5 goals per game after being moved to FF in Round 12, including hauls of 5, 6 & 7.
9 goals from the prev rounds in different positions over 10 games, then 27 goals at Full Forward from 8.
Should be good for some more goal pressure on top of Jabba73 's clear record as a spearhead in the past.

TheGoatBaron averaged 3.5 goals per game after being moved to FF in Round 12, including hauls of 5, 6 & 7.
9 goals from the prev rounds in different positions over 10 games, then 27 goals at Full Forward from 8.
Should be good for some more goal pressure on top of Jabba73 's clear record as a spearhead in the past.
Interesting at club land we have a stack of wings and centres (with a few rucks/mids sprinkled in. Stands out as the sole FF haha

I like to pretend that my year living in Vic Country never happened…
Yes I imagine it must be hard having to live with the sad reality of living in WA compared to what you once had, I agree.

For one, do not mention their toxic nutrition they call Spearmint Milk.

Hey, puck you man! The only thing toxic is how delicious and sexy it is.
PXL_20240625_131231341.jpg

Tarkyn_24 reading this:

IMG_3108.gif

Nice to be back for another series of State of Origin with the Black Swans!! Big game first up at home against Vic Country. Time to soar high here and get off to a strong start right from the opening bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean it's no Mars Stadium but it'll do.

Good call, Bob. I heard Mars Stadium finally upgraded their facilities and now finally has a fridge and two portaloos.

Does that seriously exist, or do you just keep a stock photo in your collection?

Not sure which option is sadder
It's real. Bought it yesterday to toast Tonga Bob on what I thought would be his beez triumph.

It's such a thing in WA that BOTH the main flavoured milk brands have a variation:

I dunno, I've been to Perth pretty recently and they've still got nothing on our opening hours. Better than Adelaide though, can't even got to a Supermarket at 5pm on a Sunday lol.
Awkward Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

Real talk - how much of Western Australia have the locals actually been to?
I’ve been as far North as Broome , south as Albany/West Cape Howe National Park and east as Kalgoorlie/Esperance.

Not bad when motion sickness is a real limiting factor but I do want to make it to the WA/SA and WA/NT borders someday

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back