State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you rookies know about quality posting?

Both of you are General discussion spammers. If you want to write 200 posts each week about beer, pets & hobbies then you do you, but let’s not pretend that it’s interesting
More interesting than this shit you're melting in here with

if you'd been talking qooty I might have some sympathy but you're just bitching that people aren't (when there was plenty of that going on)

two posts you don't like and we get a full melt

bit precious, I thought you were from the tough days

More interesting than this shit you're melting in here with

if you'd been talking qooty I might have some sympathy but you're just bitching that people aren't (when there was plenty of that going on)

two posts you don't like and we get a full melt

bit precious, I thought you were from the tough days

Gralin coming in with the…

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

Embarrassing for the state of Victoria that you’ve even been considered for State of Origin. You need to spend a few more seasons learning your craft and then maybe you’ll be able to make a valuable contribution

Seriously—- the league has gone so far downhill in recent seasons.

Bring back the days of AntonioBlueVein, MetalCrusher & TJASTA when the members of Sweet were tough.
So you can mash the report button and try to get their accounts fired into the sun again?

So you can mash the report button and try to get their accounts fired into the sun again?

I wasn’t responsible for any of the aforementioned posters being banned, in fact one of them is still a member of BigFooty.

Never change Old mate JabJab with your conspiracy theories.

episode 9 conspiracy GIF

Gralin coming in with the…

Embarrassing for the state of Victoria that you’ve even been considered for State of Origin. You need to spend a few more seasons learning your craft and then maybe you’ll be able to make a valuable contribution
how about taking all this anger you have about your own irrelevance and taking it out on our opponent

how about taking all this anger you have about your own irrelevance and taking it out on our opponent

How about you do what rookies are supposed to do?

Keep your mouth shut & go clean the away change rooms. No one cares what you think rook, one day we might. But right now, you’re just spamming for the sake of spamming.

spam GIF

How about you do what rookies are supposed to do?

Keep your mouth shut & go clean the away change rooms. No one cares what you think rook, one day we might. But right now, you’re just spamming for the sake of spamming.

spam GIF
Good to see such an experienced Qooty head leading the way and helping to build some team spirit....seriously, why are you even posting at this point?

Might be an idea to let the rookies lead the way and you take your own advice , keep that trap shut and keep your fingers off the keyboard for a while.

Good to see such an experienced Qooty head leading the way and helping to build some team spirit....seriously, why are you even posting at this point?

Might be an idea to let the rookies lead the way and you take your own advice , keep that trap shut and keep your fingers off the keyboard for a while.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Did you forget to switch accounts before you responded Jabba73 ??

This from the person calling people out on conspiracy theories?

tenor.gif

Another rook playing the…

Card.

We’ve got a creative bunch today. Thank-you for providing a real time example of how far the league has fallen in the past few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another rook playing the…

Card.

We’ve got a creative bunch today. Thank-you for providing a real time example of how far the league has fallen in the past few years.
Make up your mind sunshine, am I Jabba73 or am I a rookie?

Todays office view to the sea.
Fresh air.....tons of it.

View attachment 2037456

HA!! Give me the Box Hill mini-CBD skyline, looking out through a winter's haze towards the actual CBD, the bumper to bumper traffic on Maroondah Hwy out the window, the packed shopping centre when I go for lunch, and the derelicts on the train tonight, the...

Um, what point was I making here?!?!

Are you guys playing naked, again?

I don't know about you, but playing naked in these temperatures does not show me at my, um, best.

HA!! Give me the Box Hill mini-CBD skyline, looking out through a winter's haze towards the actual CBD, the bumper to bumper traffic on Maroondah Hwy out the window, the packed shopping centre when I go for lunch, and the derelicts on the train tonight, the...

Um, what point was I making here?!?!
99c fruit and veg at the markets at 5pm!

Fun fact: Apartments in Box Hill are being sold with access to Chinese satellite TV. Crazy crazy world.

I don't know about you, but playing naked in these temperatures does not show me at my, um, best.
you've just gotta grease up with a thick covering of pig fat for insulation before you go into battle

1719982713691.jpeg

99c fruit and veg at the markets at 5pm!

Fun fact: Apartments in Box Hill are being sold with access to Chinese satellite TV. Crazy crazy world.
I guess it's what the market demands, I live in Box Hill North , not right in the centre but the change in the skyline over the past ten years is amazing.

I'm actually considering buying here. Walking distance to current job, train ride to future better job, and there's always something going on.

I'm actually considering buying here. Walking distance to current job, train ride to future better job, and there's always something going on.
It's a good spot with great options in public transport etc. It was flat for a while there but has come back to life of recent times. I'd recommend it for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back